Last thread was fun and full of based tastes. Let's do one more

Last thread was fun and full of based tastes. Let's do one more.

Post 3x3 of your favourite vidya characters
R8 others
Guess personalities
Recommend Vidya
Have fun

befunky.com/create/collage/
neverendingchartrendering.org/

Attached: befunky_2022-8-0_12-18-30.jpg (3010x3010, 3.04M)

I haven't changed this in several years, and I can already think of a couple I'd add, but it'll do for now.

Kiryu is cool.

Attached: charactersfaves.png (1150x1150, 2.05M)

Lots of nice unique picks. Best one is Tron or NiGHTS.

bump

Not a definitive list but I reckon Postal Dude, Travis, Lucifer and Naoto are staples for me
Kiryu, Jacket and Maya are very cool. also got around to playing oneshot, haven't made much progress yet but i've been digging it so far, thanks for the recommendation last time
Really like the Persona 2 inclusions, Raidou and Nemissa, but I didn't want too many Megaten reps on a 3x3. Lots of great other ones as well

Attached: character3x3.png (722x722, 924.55K)

Weiss (NieR)
Kaine (NieR)
Mercedes (Odin Sphere)
Gene (God Hand)
Solaire (Dark Souls)
Ostrava (Demon's Souls)
Soma Cruz (Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow)
Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
Fio (Metal Slug)

No problem. Good to see you liking it so far. Another great chart. Maruki is a very nice new addition. Best character is probably Dante.
Cool. Best is probably Fio.

how do i delete my old files on the second site? i made one of those with my favorite music like last year and i can't delete it

NTA but on the second website, you click new on the top left, make a new name for your new collage and then you can make a new one from scratch

alright ty

no worries

surprised to see mcfireguy

ok i couldn't figure out how to use google images on the second site but i got it done on the first anyway so it's alright

Attached: 1652267177508.jpg (3264x3264, 3.63M)

I’d add Phoenix Wright or Miles too cause I like them both but I’m yet to finish the three Ace Attorney games.

Attached: C648F29F-F347-47AA-B226-FFD78EBB6958.jpg (933x949, 787.43K)

It shows how if you clicked on more info. You gotta copy paste the image URL in the searchbar. Best part is if you clicked on show options and ticked the box that says "album titles", you can list anything you want. Perfect so anyone can immediately know who or what is on your chart. Nice picks. Best character is Samus or Bowser.

My tastes are all over the place.

Attached: file.png (1428x1428, 2.96M)

You really like your cool male protagonists. Yeah Phoenix and Miles are amazing characters. I think I would've put Dante in my chart if I finished all his games. Best character is Dante or Leon.
And that's a good thing. Diversity is great. I think my choices are pretty all over the place too. There's not much similarities with Kiryu and Coco imo lol. Very nice choices. Best character is Vergil or Mewtwo, maybe even Squigly.

how strongly do you feel about your favorites?
I can't think of anyone I particularly care about, I guess I'd list some fighting game mains and some playable characters from fun games, but they don't feel like they deserve to be in a 3x3 because my attachment to those characters is nothing compared to how much I like the games in my vidya 3x3

OP here. Great question. To say I feel strongly about my favourite characters is a huge understatement. I love them with all my heart. To me, the most important thing to making a game special is by having good characters. They don't need to be deep character studies or have complex motivations, they just need to be likable or interesting. Of course, there are games I love or really like with characters I don't care for, but they're pretty rare. And they won't be my absolute favorite games of all time. Characters are essential to me not just in vidya, but stories in general.

Some of these aren't exactly favorites, but the ones I just like the most.

Attached: gamecharacters.png (715x713, 417.57K)

What's the difference? Best character is Ralsei the sussy goat.