I cringe thinking about how few of you have played Ocarina of Time...

i cringe thinking about how few of you have played Ocarina of Time, there's not one (1) solitary excuse as to why you haven't

Attached: vidya.jpg (302x276, 20.83K)

The same reason as always...
It's on the backlog

>there's not one (1) solitary excuse as to why you haven't
Are you talking about a regular run or 100% run? Because I’ve done the first and I remember the goron sword being a bitch to make. Never got to finish MM because my copy got corrupted

OoT I've played
It's Majora's Mask that I need to play

i couldnt sneak into hyrule castle so i quit

Too janky

It's a pretty popular game dude. Pretty sure most people here would've played it.

already played it a thousand times. Not coming back unless they add a dating simulator mod

with the amount of zoomers that post here now its probably over half the board at least

Attached: 1661112530324832.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

damn son, you gotta play through Majora's Mask, it's a very personal experience.
oh and, the goron sword isn't that hard, it's just something you need to set out and do, like the gerudo training grounds.

It doesn't matter if zoomers go back to play the greats. They'll never be able to appreciate the leap in gaming it was at the time.

Ocarina and majora are a very soulful duology

Attached: 1661057935119019.png (838x911, 2.91M)

Beat once, was pretty meh. Not a fan of open worlds or puzzle games, only gave it a chance because of its reputation.

>If OoT and MM were made today, half the contents would be DLC, items like the goron sword would be bought thru micro transactions and the NPC characters would almost look exactly the same with mild alterations

Someone playing it new today isn't going to have the same experience as you did at the time.
Even if they enjoy it, they'll have an experience distinct from yours; the memories and feelings you had for it can not be replicated.

egoraptor convinced me not to, thank god.

they made OoT today, and every weapon is a goron's knife

If a studio doesn't, AI is likely to remake games with better graphics (21:9 ~4k 144hz) and potentially better AI or even gameplay.

Attached: Figurative Controls Example - 'Combos'.png (500x804, 29.88K)

But already did user!

People been saying this since forever, AI has produced nothing but trash. automatization failed to handle basic mechanics.

so no zoomie, AI will forever be a joke, like gta DE