Top or bottom?

Top or bottom?

Attached: route 22.png (797x797, 101.51K)

needs more acro bike and flowers

im not gay

The four trees were fine, unless thst Rock has a hidden item,

Bottom has some nice ideas, but is overall overdone. 4/10

top, bottom is overdesigned bullshit

this route never needed to be tweaked

Bottom gives faggots ways to (mostly) skip encounters but considering you never need to visit it in the first place (It's useful in yellow for like makeys IIRC) it makes me wonder why bothered making it that way in the first place.

Attached: 22.png (672x320, 6.26K)

*mankey

People who make these images are retarded. You don't play the game seeing the whole scene like that, you see it super zoomed in.

bottom is Soulless as fuck while adding nothing of value
so top

Attached: remake vs remaster.png (1632x1992, 421.45K)

your edits are awful, sorry to say

Top. Bottom is full of pointless, inconvenient shit.

Bottom because everyone else says top.

good start but needs a bit of work imo

Attached: Fixed.png (1632x1992, 416.87K)

I'll go against the grain and say bottom looks decent. It's like if they had attempted to take something from their Hoenn route design instead of doubling down on a 'faithful' remake.

>it's an amateur opens advanced map 1.95 for the first time and throws literally everything in the tileset onto a largely unchanged kanto map thread

Attached: 1658455662782.jpg (332x298, 20.99K)

Bottom because the lazy faggots at gamefreak deserve to do more work

The bottom is alright, but the stairs onto the rock formation enrage me. What purpose do they serve?

the main question I have is why the staircase onto the rocks
also the dirt path to the right of the upper set of bricks is weird
pokemon fans are weird and will tell you lower effort maps are sovl so ignore them, what I will say is that I don't think these changes would actually affect the experience as much as you might be hoping for.
If you're the guy that puts acro bike routes in every town I think you're incredibly strange even if I also think a lot of the criticism you catch is dumb

they are functionally identical so I don't care

what's even the point of bottom?

Attached: 851[1].png (875x490, 456.8K)

hidden buried item

this is the point