Fallout 76 is finally in a great state...

Fallout 76 is finally in a great state. It's a good time to take the pill and play what's now thr 2nd best Fallout game to date

Attached: Fallout_76_cover.jpg (285x350, 41.15K)

Die shill

even diehard whiteknights are struggling to defend this turd

No shilling here. They have legitimately improved the game tenfold since release, npcs were just the beginning. The lore, world, qol features and variety is the best you can get in a fallout game now unless you wanna play the other games and spend weeks downloading mods

1st is FO4 btw

Todd Howard is a man you can trust.

Attached: Lies.png (383x316, 354.11K)

I'm not counting the first two games here btw, though if you play 2 (the no.1 best), use restoration project, adde a ton of content

Why? Have they unlocked the stash for all players, or do they still expect me to spend almost 300 kangaroo dollars to be able to loot like normal?
> No.
Yeah well fuck off then.

*30 p/m

post 30 seconds of you playing this game

You live in the country with the highest game prices in the world lol, why you surprised

>posting personal videos to Any Forums
Lol no thanks

I played it a month ago and it felt like i was walking on fucking ice the entire time, and the enemy AI never engaged.

And the Gamepass version is still fucking broken. Fix your god damn game, Todd.

No that is just how the fallout 4 version of gamebryo works
Your movement is smooth but too smooth, you make no footsteps, and the graphic fidelity is limited and turns itself down if you're on console

>qol features
Still limit my stash box

No Todd I'm not going to buy the game

I once made a roll 76 for buying this game thread that got a ton of people

lol

Only thing I dont like is everyone does Union Dues since its shorter and easier but From the Ashes is objectively the best aesthetic and more interesting area of the Pitt

it's really not that good

Maybe if I could play it offline. But sadly you cannot.

I'm probably in the minority but I didn't like how everyone runs around in power armor all the time. It just felt cheap I guess.

>Bethesda
When will you fuckwits learn to spot basic patterns?

Optional PvP isn't a quality way to design a world. Resources are inherently competitive. Status is fun. Competitive multiplayer games are the most played and lucrative. Make PvP servers.

How's the economy (what are the gameplay loops / variety of activities)?

Attached: QIDBRAAOATLTSRAW.png (800x600, 27.01K)