What are your expectations for Genshin Impact 3.1? Will you be rolling for the new girls, or wait for 3.2 for Nahida?

What are your expectations for Genshin Impact 3.1? Will you be rolling for the new girls, or wait for 3.2 for Nahida?

Attached: FcrlwlLacAUTX-v.jpg (697x980, 195.47K)

If there are any actual marketers in this thread (with communications to devs, obviously) then please tell them that I will only play your game if it actually puts in sibling intimacy.
Thank you.

Pregnancy mechanic

>Groomcord

Well, I can expect I won't see Lumine dressed like your OP illustration with her belly exposed.

I'm tempted to roll for Nilou even though this game makes it pretty pointless to 'build' her when my characters since Ganyu are able to comfortable 33~35 star clear Spiral Abyss on the first trip; really only want to roll for characters with useful passives, fun mobility gimmicks, or aesthetics, and Nilou's aesthetics are below what I would normally roll for, but all the characters since Ganyu have been so, so unappealing. Saved up about 900 rolls worth of primogems...

Attached: 16.jpg (3840x2623, 2.32M)

coom in loom

I'm a cute black gamer girl

Who should I save for

yelan c1
yelan c0r1
ayaka c1
ayaka c0r1

not interested in any of the sumeru characters

What a stupid question, Any Forumsbros only have one answer.

Attached: 1659085630902.webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

ear sex with Tiggy

Attached: __lumine_and_tighnari_genshin_impact_drawn_by_t0petar0__2a77f4bf5525091668afabc92513be5b.jpg (1040x1450, 290.32K)

There are always actual marketers in these threads. The game is shit and the only people who think otherwise are gambling addicts

How about waifufags?

Attached: 1648524554942.png (1708x1510, 2.04M)

>Best atmosphere at soundtrack in the game
>You barely visit it
?

Attached: Genshin-Impact-Dragonspine-Screenshots-1_783718_1-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 352.68K)

I wish Loom got some alt outfits

I don't suffer from gambling addiction and play Genshin Impact; the game scratches my itch for Action RPGs and Collectathons (i.e. Banjo Kazooie). Though I also fill out their surveys telling them while I'm willing to play their game, I'm not willing to recommend it to my personal friends (until they fix the game design issues I lay out for them each and every survey). If you're worried about someone being a marketer, ask them to prove they're genuine humans by saying 'Taiwan is a real county'.

more head swaps onto the same three character body models.

Attached: 1661773396733975.png (1169x853, 1.38M)

Genshin is the most f2p friendly f2p game Ive ever played.

pls respond

Fortnite's gameplay is not locked behind a slot machine

Collei and Mona are actually smaller than the other hebes.

I'll be rolling for the uninstall wizard.
Seriously stop playing this wumao slot machine. There are better games out there to play

>slot machine that you can track and calculate how long it takes to get your guarantees
lol

rolling for Nilou and Nahida
by the time Dehya is announced I should have my wish stash back up... I hope

Attached: 1410.jpg (1000x680, 131.57K)

>you only have to treat the game as a 2nd job for months to guarantee a small portion of the content available!!!
Kill yourself delusional dopamine addicted shill

Genshit is reclining and I'm glad for it.

You clearly haven't touched the game if you think it's anything close to a 2nd job. It's not a korean mmo. If anything you're shitposting all day on Any Forums as a second job (unpaid).

Yelan C1. Ayaka C1 is useless. Mist and Aqua are great but weapon banner is only for whales and luck gods like me

sigh