Armored Core 6

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

Attached: armored-core-6-screenshot-leak-featured.jpg (1200x667, 92.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

careers.fromsoftware.jp/jp/career_special.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't ask, don't rush.
Don't remind me. I can't be disappointed if I never get hyped for it.
Let me forget about it for now

Attached: 1662185068406954.gif (320x240, 828.48K)

It's never coming out is it...

Attached: cruel.png (502x374, 185.73K)

It is not real, the only reason that anyone recently had any faith that it was coming was a google search fuckup returning the old ass armored core section of fromsofts website. Elden ring just made a bajilion and one dollars, you will never see another mech game from that studio.

Let it go it was all a lie

But the leaks
But they asked us to wait a little longer

is Armored Core a fighting game?

I truly hope that i get btfo and im wrong but it's really not looking good man

Sooner or later.

Attached: 00-ARETHA.jpg (1920x1080, 886.48K)

I don't know if I can make it, Ravens.

Not at all, no. BUT, Armored Core PVP is a level of complexity that's on par with most fighting games, I'd say. Real intense high-execution shit

>Elden Ring sold like 20 million units with zero advertising in less than 6 months
>Most of those copies were sold at full price or near full price making it a massive success beyond any imagination
>Thinking we'll ever get an Armored Core game ever again
It's over user, let it go.

There's two schools of thought
>ER was such a huge success that they have money to do whatever they want now
or
>ER was such a huge success that they'll just pump out more

Knowing Fromsoft's track record I think 1 is more likely desu

>he think other from game that came after elden ring sells big
Face it bros we will witness the downfalls of fromsoft after elden ring

>Knowing Fromsoft's track record I think 1 is more likely desu
user what? Did you miss how FromSoft have only made two games that weren't Souls reskins since 2013?

>their track record
Demon souls being a moderate niche success derailed them for like 12 years imagine what elden ring's sales are gonna do to them, it is genuinely over for real.

No they wont. From software is a fucking business user. As much as I want another AC we won't be getting it any time soon.

They will most likely make ER dlc then drop ER2 or someshit in 5 years when miyazaki wants a new yacht or something.

Bamco has a surprise game theyre revealing at the end of TGS this sunday. They also published the last 4 Armored Core games. It's likely going to be AC that they reveal seeing as its AC's 25th anniversary and it's practically confirmed at this point by their hiring page. Not only have they been hiring mech designers, but the text on their hiring page said to help "create the NEXT (hint hint) generation of games" in the Armored Core 4 Answer font. I'll try to find a screenshot or the hiring page.

>No they wont. From software is a fucking business user. As much as I want another AC we won't be getting it any time soon.
read my post

>It gets released
>PS5 exclusive
>Controls like ass with terrible framerate
>Shortest AC game
>From drops support for the game for more elden meme soulsborne games
I can feel it now. This is the only possible future for this and I'm not happy.

Attached: 430.jpg (640x600, 26.74K)

Got it. If you didnt know. The ACs in 4th gen are known as NEXTs. So it's likely this is gonna be a 4th gen reboot

careers.fromsoftware.jp/jp/career_special.html

Attached: file.png (3192x2015, 778.31K)

Let it go user don't do this to yourself that hidden game was that mech with girl game singularity something