It's pretty good, youse got filtered

It's pretty good, youse got filtered

Attached: valhalla.jpg (1920x1080, 415.96K)

Nah it's the most boring game I've ever beaten

nope its fucking ass

You got filtered from playing good games.

It's too fucking long

>Game's called assassin's creed
>There's no assassin
>There's no creed.

I don't care if it's a fun viking RPG, I wanted a my dumb stealth action game with a assassin in a white hood.

>viking game
>can't kill civilians
>saxons and nords somehow live together in peace
>vikings are somehow understanding and welcoming of other races

shut the fuck up you stupid ass animal

sometimes we've got to tell a lie and make representations of the past look more diverse to create that future for ourselves :^)

>games known for allowing the player to explore relatively accurate depictions of ancient cities
>have the new one take place in England during a period when the most impressive architectural feat was a slightly bigger wooden hut for the king
That faggy tv show was a mistakeā€¦

The worst of the new trilogy, also female Eivor looks like a tranny

I don't buy homoshit, so sure.

man odyssey was full of color, life, and vibrance. Then valhalla was a complete 180 despite how much i do love viking era period

Attached: 1661204425527067.png (567x567, 258.97K)

3 is the best AC. Revolutionary America is a kino setting and the tomahawk is sick

It's the worst of the new trilogy. Combat is a downgrade compared to Odyssey. Story is non existent until last 2-3 hours. All you do is repeating same boring missions for 70 hours until you get to the last story arc. Which payoff isn't even good considering there won't be any modern day segments in new AC games and they dropped that whole buildup.

what future? the future where all races are bred out and taken in their place is the perfect muttgolem slave race?

I wouldn't say pretty good but it has some okay parts.
The rock puzzles were a nice touch.
But the story is shit and why I can't ever equip a sword that's not gigantic I would like to know. Also no option to have the hood up at all times.

Explain the nigger vikng

it's hilarious to me that you guys are so uneducated that you think there weren't female and non-white vikings. wee lad

6/10

>Filtered
What was so difficult about Valhalla?

Attached: 1345696932531.jpg (1192x896, 402.26K)