I’m a super genius but I can’t figure out any of the puzzles in breath of the wild or genshin. What the fuck

I’m a super genius but I can’t figure out any of the puzzles in breath of the wild or genshin. What the fuck.

There is no way people are doing this without guides I refuse to believe it.

Attached: 9EFB23C1-B28D-4DC7-BE75-9F1356E5DCED.png (794x668, 134.39K)

Same bro I'm 200 iq but couldn't beat the first level of stevens sausage-kun rolls like wtf am i supposed to do

>I’m a super genius

Attached: 1662366374293725.png (494x388, 237.94K)

it seems you are a dumb

Attached: doc.png (637x515, 218.99K)

I’ve talked to other humans and there’s no way any of these retards are figuring this garbage out

>I'm a super genius
user... I'm sorry but whoever told you that is lying to you

I am smarter than 99% of humans. Even smarter than god.

user is surrounded by retards

Statistically that says more about you than everyone else

but if you're smarter than god... how did he make you?

Attached: 1647046597849.jpg (311x162, 6.26K)

I can figure em out but I'm too lazy so I just look at guides from the beginning

Attached: 1663297508704.jpg (1153x571, 148.19K)

parents can have a child who's smarter than they are, not-smart person

I believe you user. I actually looked up a guide when I played botw and reached the first shrine because I couldn't figure out what to do and It was giving me a headache.

I havent had to use a guide for any shrines but for the first beast I did, Van Ruta, I
A. did not realize you could get into the cage with the map
B. Did not realize you NEED the map (the map is optional in all previous zelda games and dungeons can be completed without)

So I got two terminals without the map. Then I spent like an hour trying every possible thing I could, just wandering around over and over hitting that stupid block and ball on a rail in a giant gear over and over, using stasis using bombs, whatever I could try. Until I gave up and looked it up and found out you need to use crysis on the floor to lift the cage to the map room. How was I supposed to know that would even work? If you use crysis under any other structure in the game, every other time your ice pillar breaks. And you need the map to progress? Seriously?

Anyway that really sucked.

>super genius
Okay wise guy i'll tell you but only you.
Hurry over here, take this shortcut.

Attached: proxy-image (45).jpg (900x551, 53.55K)

>I’m a super genius
you are not a genius if you cant solve puzzles on a videogame.
if you told me that you are a genius, that cant undestand how to correctly interact with other human beings, make friends and get a gf, then i would had believed you in a heartbeat.

>There is no way people are doing this without guides I refuse to believe it.
Well my niece can do them and she cant read very well so you might just be stupid

lil nigga you just posted a frog and you say youre a "super genius" ononononono look at this duude

There are lots of instances in the game where you can lift things with crysis.
I actually opened that gate with stasis which also worked, then I figured out how much better crysis would've been when I left the room.

>tfw to intelligent for dumb videogames

>frog
Sure thing thing retard, whatever your bitch ass says.