An entire game dedicated to parrying is what you faggots consider to be the best game play of all time...

An entire game dedicated to parrying is what you faggots consider to be the best game play of all time? Nioh is is infinitely better.

Attached: 65168416354354.jpg (1920x1080, 194.32K)

if nioh didnt have diablo loot autism, and if it had a jump button, i would put it on par with sekiro.

Nice opinion, faggot.

niohfags literally have sekiro on their mind rent free 24/7 its not even funny

Agreed on the Diablo loot trash. Thankfully they appear to be abandoning it in the next iteration.

it has a neat world too.
but yeah wolf controls like shit. he still has souls character clunk and the attacking part of the game is so fucking shit and feels so bad it may as well just be a parry simulator.
apart from the 3 frames of start-up lag the parrying is really good tho.

>but yeah wolf controls like shit.

what a shit opinion.

It's not just parrying. There's dash, jump, and mikiri counter - and there are definitely times where those are preferable to parrying.

I don't understand this complain with sekiro when Metal Gear Rising plays the same and no one cares?

he's unbelievably slow and unresponsive. he slides around like a bar of soap, takes ages to swing his sword. his attack animations are unsatisfying.

literally the only thing he can do without a ton of lag is guard.

Sekiro is incredibly over hyped. Honestly its around DS2(bottom of the From barrel) in terms of overall enjoyment and quality. Bloodborne remains as the masterclass in doing it right.

Attached: 1354877.jpg (395x324, 22.22K)

QTE The game? lmao... So Sekiro has the depth of a Bop it?

niohggers

Attached: weird.png (600x568, 347.28K)

The difference is like 10 people played metal gear rising. So no one gave a fuck.

Isn't that what Wo Long is supposed to be

>It's around DS2(highest grade) in terms of overall enjoyment and quality.
ftfy

>I must parry everything!
You are just bad.

I mean I just got one good set and soul match it every few missions, it's really not that bad.

I keep forgetting that Nioh doesn't have a jump. I agree with you then. Without the RPG mechanics, its combat mechanics are top-tier. Jumping would make it perfect.
I still think Nioh and Sekiro are fantastic games though. Sekiro is only second to BB as far as FS games go.

>An entire game dedicated to parrying is what you faggots consider to be the best game play of all time?
No. Who are you speaking to? Are they in the room with you right now?

itt: filtered by genichiro