WAIT, wasn't this bitch a straight-up bioterrorist before getting mixed up in the main events of the seventh game...

WAIT, wasn't this bitch a straight-up bioterrorist before getting mixed up in the main events of the seventh game? Why does she get to walk free?

Attached: mia.jpg (323x499, 32.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/The_Baker_Incident_Report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bet she got a stinky snatch

moldy pussy hits different

Same reason Ada Wong still walks free. She looks human. The only women in Resident Evil who pay for their crimes tend to get mutated into monstrosities and Mia's mutation kept her humanoid while an active subplot in her debut game is a cure. So she walks away like Ada. And it's because of Ada and Mia that I already gave up on the series. I hate how those two cunts get away with their crimes which negatively impact billions on Earth. Capcom is full of beta loser simps. And in-universe Leon and Ethan are simps. Wish Leon would get killed off as well. Can't stand male characters being simps, even worse if they started cool and then get written terribly.

A special delivery bullet was her reward, so she never got a happy ending.

if nothing else ada is still at large, mia is in bsaa custody and then it's just never brought up again. like at least throw a line in 8 that says she cut a plea deal and snitched in exchange or something.
also alex technically got away with it

That's the woman who successfully possessed that random little girl, right? The one Barry is raising?

Anyway, Ada is probably the worst because like you said she's still at large and by Ada's own admission she says it's way too late for redemption she knows she's done far too many globally evil things. She is after all the best most successful agent her organization has and without her? You don't get the new monsters of the franchise that keep killing people everywhere. Oh sure you got lone incidents like Iluminados, but Ada steals their viruses and parasites and sells them to other evil conglomerates who mutate and experiment and make new monstrosities.

Terrorism is based.

Leon could earn a redemption if he moves on from Ada and finally arrests her and for good measure cuts off her arms and legs so she can't escape as the government interrogates her.

like so many other things in the series ada's situation is just the result of capcom being unwilling to do anything new with their characters while also being unwilling to let them go. she had a one & done self contained arc in 2 and that should've been it, but she has to still be globetrotting and doing the exact same job 20 years later, turning into more & more of an unintentional parody.

Attached: EpilogueAda_lg.jpg (800x600, 72.32K)

She'll walk....with a LIMP!

couldn't you technically say the same about redfield? He doesn't exactly look good to the American law...

I don't think everything is supposed to be super logical and overly realistic. If the game was perfectly realistic Ethan would have just jumped the fence in the backyard and walked home or opened the fucking garage door and gotten home safe

Leon's "why do I even care?" at the end of 2remake is based. Why DOES he even care? He speaks for the audience in that scene.

>walk free to become a single mom
that ain't free.

It's ok she got punished by Mother Miranda locking her into a cuck cage and actively cucking her for a full week when she took over Ethan's home.

If you think about it, the last person Ethan ever shared intimacy with was Miranda. He died and never made it back out of the village to Mia. Even his daughter likes him more than Mia.

She made a deal with the BSAA to not Tell Ethan about her Job at the Connections and Ethan Undead state according to the Bakers Report...She probably give tons of info about the Connections as a trade off.

>RE8 is about a woman being a cuck
Deep. Really says a lot about society

And Capcom said that no matter how many years pass they will intentionally design Ada to still look as young as possible like how she looks in Resident Evil 2. That is ridiculous even for a fictional character. To see Jill get made intentionally ugly in her younger years for the remake but Ada could show up in Resident Evil 9 but still look exactly as she did in Resident Evil 2? What the hell? At that point explain Ada is a freak who got mutated with a random new virus.

>like at least throw a line in 8 that says she cut a plea deal and snitched in exchange or something.

residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/The_Baker_Incident_Report

Attached: Cooperation.jpg (1920x1080, 220.35K)

in what way could you 'technically' say chris or claire are bioterrorists?

Miranda was part of The Connections and you see her in one of the pictures with Eveline, but Mia kept quiet because she's a fetishist and wanted to be cucked.
It truly is a great game.

pussy pass

Because Rose needs a beautiful loving mother

Attached: 1611331509730.png (1024x576, 703.46K)

Ethan gets what he wants

fuck i could've sworn there wasn't, that's what i get for not checking first

this is on par with questioning the logic of marvel movies. how is anyone still remotely invested in this recycled schlock