Game insults you as soon as you turn it on

>Game insults you as soon as you turn it on

Attached: yakuza 0.png (1385x952, 1.99M)

do they really do this lol

MOOOM THE GOOKS SAID I'M NOT A REAL YAKUZA I'M A REAL YAKUZA I'M A REAL YAKUZA I'M A REAL YAKUZA MOM

More games should do this
Maybe then less twatter snowflakes would be playing them

some games are just better with a controller. if you're a pcfag you should at least have like a 360 or ps3 controller sitting around to use from back when consoles actually had exclusives.

it makes sense because it's easier to use a gamepad without a pinkie finger

based

Attached: 16627584972484249.jpg (1710x900, 164.96K)

I appreciate this when a game is really designed for use with a controller. People trying to use KB+M for shit like DMC is ridiculous -- yes, I know people can do it but for most it would actively harm their experience.

Video games are best enjoyed with a controller.

Attached: 1651686696591.png (250x238, 78.41K)

can thirdies not afford secondhand xbox 360 controllers?

most of them nowadays are yeah

The whole Metal Gear Solid series is a great example of gamepad-optimized controls. You COULD beat every game with a mouse and keyboard, but they're designed for controllers, and they work great with them. Even MGSV, which has the best M+KB controls in the history of Metal Gear is STILL better with a controller.

Why would someone play a 3D beat ‘em up with a keyboard anyways??

it feels better to play this kind of game on gamepad, stop being a kb+m elitist

From my experience it's typically because the most popular PC games are ones which are straight up mouse and keyboard style games, so like first person shooters or mmo's or moba's or whatever, and that's most pc gamers, they don't really play games which might use a controller so they don't bother to have one.

Attached: 65098.png (580x335, 50.28K)

Based. Anyone that isn't a newfag knows that Yakuza games are meant to be played with gamepads, and more specifically, knows they are absolutely soulless when played in anything other than Sony hardware. Just like Souls and Atlus games.

What kind of retard do you have to be to play 4X games with a controller?

Attached: 3779E7E1-4E0F-4ED6-B409-6E0468C37CB8.gif (446x469, 1.17M)

>controllers won't blow up in thirdy markets because the most popular f2p games are m&k
>a controller centric f2p game could never blow up because only m&k games can
naruhodona...

4X aren't video games

>still no controller in the year of our lord 2022

>playing yakuza
Sorry I can't relate I don't have autism

I am still angry that xcom 2 on pc doesn’t have native controller support

Maybe you should have spent money on a controller instead of rgb lighting baka.

well actually...

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 35.86K)

touhou though

I'm just saying this from the perspective of someone who doesn't live in a third world country but did have a lot of pcfag friends (who could afford a controller if they really wanted to), they were just stuck in that bubble of only playing the typical popular pc shit and never really going beyond that, other games might as well not exist, emulation (which is almost always for controllers) might as well not exist. That's the average pc gamer

Maybe you should play console ports with a console input, retard.

I remember playing C&C on PS1 with a controller. God it was awful...

i wasn't even disagreeing, just thinking of it as a chicken and egg dilemma
won't buy controllers because the big games don't need them
big games don't need them because they want to appeal to thirdies as well

Yakuza are criminals and most of them are fucked, kiryu is a lone virgin in his mid 50s, Majima is just the japanese joker, besides the tattoos there’s nothing cool about being a yakuza.

Even Ichiban spent nearly 20 years in jail, absolutely forgotten.

Attached: 8C85B56D-28E0-4841-9CE0-C1CA9DC84338.gif (300x300, 438.04K)

>go to Japan
>accidentally bump into a guy
>starts chasing me
>run away
>alley-way.jpg
>cornered
>he reaches for something in his jacket pocket
>it's an xbox controller
>starts pressing buttons
>all of a sudden master chief comes rushing around and the corner and beats me to death
woah... real yakuza...