Anyone playing this today?

Anyone playing this today?
Beta opens in 10 minutes.

Attached: SkullBonesE3_04.jpg (1920x1080, 345.67K)

lol

What is it

is it an open beta? I know nothing about this game but I'll give it a try if it is

Skull and Bones. Ubisoft game in the style of Ass Breed Black Fag's ship combat.

Nah, technical test for very select people.

>Beta opens in 10 minutes.
link ?

>Ubisoft game

I'll pass.

So, been playing it a bit.
It's a bit like Sea of Thieves if they actually made content for the game.

Seems to have a storyline, it's an pseudo-MMO with open world PVP.
Lotta gathering resources to repair and upgrade your ship.

Oh, it's also really woke.
The intro cutscene immediately tells you about how it was an age of "Evil capitalism" and "Ships coming from India with coins soaked in blood" and all that kind of bullshit.
It seems to want to present priates as being LGBT+ racially blind antifa sea warriors fighting against capitalism.

Britain is trying to end slavery. Gather your woke crew and go sink their ships so we still have people to make our video games for us.

The game literally opened with a black screen and white text apologising for slavery.

this

Attached: 1658791858024610.png (400x300, 237.7K)

No thanks, think I'll play Sea of Thieves instead.

It feels a lot like Sea of Theives with actual content and more depth.

Nice try shill, retard shill. It has less depth and grindy, copypasted Ubicancer isn't content.

Nah, you actually have like crafting, ship upgrades and loadouts and a storyline. Currently crewing some shitty raft, and it looks like you can upgrade to some pretty big ships.
As far as I'm aware sot still just has 3 ships and 4 different weapons.

None of that constitutes depth, content, or gameplay. Shill.

I want a game where you can upgrade a sloop so well that it can fight galeons

From what I can tell of the UI the game has 12 different ships in 4 different classes.
Seems a lot deeper than SoT.
Much more PVE content. Not just fighting skeletons and collecting pointless cosmetics.

tell me more....

Look cool but ain't downloaded uplay.