What dead MMO are you currently playing, Any Forums?

What dead MMO are you currently playing, Any Forums?

Attached: Elin.jpg (750x1059, 213.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rsc.vet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

new world. Messing around on the public test realm.

Apparently we're getting fresh wipe servers soon, and I'm all in for that. I don't think the game has great staying power, but a freshly wiped MMO is peak comfy, and the low level open world pvp was a blast.

Ragnarok Online

What counts as being dead? The main one I play people would probably claim is dead, but it got a new expansion this year and had some others within the past few years.

i used to play rappelz

FFXIV

>tranny fantasy
>dead

>currently playing

None, I log into a runescape classic server a couple two three times a year over here though.
rsc.vet/

Attached: 1634041663132.png (1027x672, 393.13K)

I have a love hate relationship with this game. It was the game I played the most during my NEET phase. I spent around $3000 of student loans for no good reason other than beating the crap out of everyone in WOE. Kek had fun playing DB RK spam with Tao Gunka and Kiel Cat Beret. The last nail to the coffin was selling my account to some third world seanigger. Seaniggers love to spend Pesos on a dead game. That is fact. Glad I'm out of it. Never again.

Attached: images (3).jpg (166x303, 11.31K)

Paying to win is a mental illness, gachaniggers are the most mentally ill "people" on the internet.

Why arnt you playing wizard 101?

Attached: Main-Screen.jpg (577x360, 62.61K)

ELSWORD
L
S
W
O
R
D

Attached: CharaStudio-2022-09-15-19-19-07-Render.png (1600x900, 1.72M)

Tera Starscape
Leveling elin priest because I love healing.

Wow

Again why arnt you playing wizard 101?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 134.42K)

Lineage 2, old high rates server of about 300 people. It's alright. Very hard to get new people for the clan regrettably, have to team up with dogshit people to have a chance of standing toe to toe with the biggest huddled-up fags.

>dead

What's the best MMO for erp nowadays
FFXIV is ass

You should be executed

>tfw nobody plays ELSHIT

I saw a group in GW2 doing vore rp. Might be something for you