Why is the Japanese so much better at making games then the rest of the world?

Why is the Japanese so much better at making games then the rest of the world?

Attached: 1633292231652.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: 1663084699768.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Kino.

Making ghost of sushit looks like shit.

>More cinematic 1v1 gameplay to look wow cool in trailers that will probably fall apart once you get to the first encounter with more than two enemies in a room

scripted cinematic takedowns are okay when japan does it :^)

why is team ninja making 2 of these samurai games?
there's Wo Long which is a fast paced, mechanically heavy action game by it's looks.
and then there's this which is scripted cinematic garbage to appeal to NPCs. but typically those people don't buy team ninja games anyway.

cuz of a society that revolves around escapism but that also encourages people to pursue their hobbies and make good, quality work.
having nerdy hobbies in japan isnt looked down upon either unlike in the west.
it also sets itself apart from places like say, china where having hobbies is outright discouraged because YOU MAKE DORRA MAKE MANY DORRA NOW

autism

Attached: 1642053541631.jpg (1523x2048, 419.19K)

Wo Long isn't samurai you buffoon

They generally don't care what their fans and critics think or say.

soul, and inclusiveness is western propaganda

That shit just looks like "press X to awesome"

There's no California in Japan to poison the well that's why.

Because you have a fetish for what you see as an exotic peoples and you overrate their achievements while downplaying their failures. They're the "young black student who invented PC" to you.

Sure looks like it.

American mainstream philosophy is Form over Function.
Japanese philosophy is more balanced.

But I'm a SEAmonkey American, shouldn't I, by that logic, find European games to be exotic and thus overrate their achievements while downplaying their failures?
In reality, I hate most modern Euro games just as much as I hate most modern American games.

Because you are gay and retarded, thus having a distorted perception of reality

Cute cutscenes.

If only they were good at coding too...

>can't tell japanese and chinese cultures apart
you're an amerimutt aren't you?

>he doesn't know who Team Ninja is
Absolute buffoon.

There's a Japanese guy he started a youtube channel about game design and it became quite popular so many devs are copying what he says. I think his name is Sakurai