>Best competitive scene
>Covenants
>Undead matches
>Best gameplay
>Best levels
>Best bosses
>Best builds
>Best challenge runs
>Best low level pvp (lvl 1-15 at lothric highwall)
>Best mid level pvp (lvl 30-54 forest-catacombs)
>Best high level pvp (pontiff Sullivan bonfire - Ringed city)
>Best meta build pvp
>Best area for hosting pvp (Pontiff Sullivan bonfire)

Best Fromsoft game, undisputed, and still alive and active even after Elden Rings release while Dark Souls remastered, DS2 and Bloodbornes online is dead.

Kneel to the KING

Attached: v8JlD8KcQUtTqaLBmpFnj1ESRR5zMkLk.jpg (1024x1024, 328.08K)

Yeah, Skyrim is a great game.

2 is better

lmao 3 fags i swear to god

3 is garbage

3 is when the series became something for normies. barely a dark souls game.

>Kneel to the KING
Will do.
>boot up DS1 Prepare to Die Edition with DSFix and DS Overhaul

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

You will never be a good game developer

Attached: schizosKNEEL.jpg (3750x978, 663.76K)

>You will never be a goo-CLANK!

Attached: 1663149837565084.png (512x512, 352.62K)

roll simulator braindead gameplay for the masses

>casually goes into the files to manually reduce the resolution to 600 so the laptop doesn't have a seizure
How about you kneel first

Attached: FN9MNHfWUAQirb3.jpg (735x749, 52.31K)

Dont forget
>can make a new build and get to the end game within 2 hours if you're a veteran player
>with its easy accessibility (for veteran players) it encourages multiple builds to try out, unlike elden ring where a single play thru can take dozens of hours
>its linear yet flexible approach to gameplay allows you to explore or get straight to the point

It's a special gem of a game.

why are people mad/surprised at this?
reddit ring is just open world ds3, and open world can only ever possibly detract from a souls game
the result is obvious

>Best pvp
no
>Best competitive scene
lmaooooooooooooo
>Undead matches
zzz
>Best levels
You mean shameless copy pasted areas from previous fromsoft games?
>Best bosses
Woah anime dude dual wielding swordsmen flipping around like a faggot with multiple phases #9006 that is defeated by spamming roll
>Best builds
No
>Best challenge runs
Idk how it would have any more then a normal souls game

Yeah, you can explore every level, path, and detour and find hundreds of items and secrets for 60 hours or you can bun-run to the bosses in only a few. Least flexible and adventurous soulsborne game my asshole

That being said, it's still a better game then Elden shit.

>visually desaturated and dull even by Souls standards

Attached: vom.jpg (1024x764, 69.47K)

test

icles

>>visually desaturated and dull even by Souls standards
blame consoles for not being able to handle the bloodborne engine at >30FPS

You've already seen what they did to the lighting in Dark Souls 2 on before release

Attached: prealphalothricdarksouls3.png (1600x900, 1.54M)

Half of it is just artistic direction. Elden Ring is clearly cut from the same engine cloth but isn't so drab like DS3 is.

>but isn't so drab like DS3 is.
Because the players complained they wanted the next game to be more colorful. So they added colorful grass, trees, and skyboxes. I was completely fine with ds3 being dark and murky like bloodborne. It made perfect sense to me artistically for it to be this way, considering the fire was almost done fading

Attached: eldenring.jpg (2560x1440, 517.31K)

Uhh.. so everything is the best. K.
I agree, and I prefer to just say ds3 is the superior one. It isn’t like the best game ever made to me, because that goes to id software games and that is simply because they did the superior games first and still are because nobody else is doing the work of making proper computer games like them.
Mainly it was doom levels that were the most interesting. Quake simplified things down probably too much in terms of level design. Dark Souls 3 probably manages to beat Doom and Quake in terms of enemy design and physics combat in terms of strictly melee combat. So that is where i would take the conversation from here, and I do believe that this is why demonic agents avoid this topic because they know this is what happens when it is on the board.

Attached: C45FD4A2-2E0C-4B63-95A6-66149A201180.png (1680x987, 884.08K)