He didn't let Johnny have V's body

>he didn't let Johnny have V's body
YOU DIDN'T BEAT THE GAME

Attached: 2d0.jpg (1280x1600, 441.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86CJz2wTcsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>playing Cyberpunk 2077

Attached: 1536357291827.jpg (356x374, 36K)

Spoilers

Attached: Becca.jpg (1920x1080, 165.15K)

The most kino of endings.

>westerners make something
>japs take it and improve it in every single way
like pottery

>polacks
>westerners
pick one

I legitimately told myself the anime would be shit and the shills are weeb retards
>finished the anime with tears in my eyes
Okay, you guys win. The anime was a fucking masterpiece.

Attached: 1663290902221737.webm (980x550, 2.19M)

Johnny specifically asks you to never do that, and you think thats the true ending?

> He thinks a Jap wrote it.
huehuehuehue

Attached: Untitled.png (213x45, 1.37K)

>He didn't do all the bullshit little things to unlock the solo suicide run and play one of the few genuinely good parts of CP 2077
YOU didn't beat the game

>play as a grill
>let johnny have the hot body with juicy tits
>he says he's gonna troon out
no thanks
reloaded the game and went to space instead

>spend basically the entire game hating Johnny's guts, tell him to fuck off every chance I can get
>still unlock Chippin' In, was spoiled thats how you get his gun which is pretty sweet so I do it anyways
>also get his car, cool whatever
>get to the end of the mission where you find out where he was buried
>watch him actually act like a human being for once
>mission ended with him sitting silently in the passenger seat, and while I drive out of the oilfields this song came on youtube.com/watch?v=86CJz2wTcsM
Not gonna lie, that shit actually left a pretty strong impression on me

>you didn't hurr and then durr and then durrhurr and hurrdurr
>you didn't hurr the durr
eat a dick, I'll play they game the way I want. Try and stop me.

Daviddo is still alive somehow and we will see him in a future DLCA

Attached: 1636310886766.jpg (1920x1080, 202.36K)

why didn't they just make the game have the plot of the anime lmao, it would have been so much well better received

Attached: 1663274812498836.png (960x540, 632.43K)

Idk but you should be thankful we at least got something incredible out of this. The anime is practically flawless

Attached: 1663003939_New-passage-Cyberpunk-Edgerunners-with-hack-and-ending.jpg (1400x787, 80.95K)

Imagine a more cucked ending than some schmuck taking over your body

I for one can’t wait till all you shills fuck off in about a month thanks to Netflix’s release strategy

Who actually did what for the Anime?

CDPR did what?
Gurren Lagann studios did what?

CDPR did nothing
Trigger did everything

It really goes to show you the cyberpunk setting should've never been a video game.

Trigger animated and did character design. CDProjekt Red wrote the majority of the script. It was a meeting of the minds. Using the best aspects of both teams. Triggers incredible animation, and CDPR's very talented writers.

Fuck off, The Sun for the win

Also I WAS A TEENAGE OUTLAW
WITH NO WORRIES ON MY MIND
AND NOW I'M GETTING OLDER
MY HEART IS GROWING COLDER, OH, THAT'S FINE

Attached: cb6.jpg (746x541, 38.02K)

How did it happen? I heard Trigger and CDPR had a lot of conflict yet they were able to produce this masterpiece. How did they pull it off?

Fucking, Mann Mann. I was so surprised to hear him on there

Panam ending is best ending, in much the same way V needs to come to terms with his death. So too does Johnny, it's not fulfilling to say Johnny gets a second chance at life while V is robbed of it.

Fuck Johnny that narcissistic commie edgelord

nips (trigger) are good at making cool cartoons but lets not get carried away

a lot of money and no deadline probably

I don't see how you could not be a commie when the richest non rich people are eating fucking crickets as pizza toppings. If you made my life a living hell with no conceivable way out without becoming a contract killer or high profile robber I'd probably be forced into some gay "seize the means of production" shit myself

>CDPR's very talented writers
lol
lmao

He's a spoiled rich rockstar though, give him a backstory that makes more sense and maybe I'd like him

they only adapted the script, a cdpr guy wrote it

Attached: [Erai-raws] Cyberpunk - Edgerunners - 02 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle][7E5491D9].mkv-00.01.24.668-#1.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

>admitting that you'd let a man, who you perceive as being greater than you, take your life away solely because you believe that you are nothing compared to him
That's fucking stupid

CDProjekt Red does have great writers though. It's in the Pollock blood