IT'S OVER FOR CONSOLES

JAPAN HAS ACKNOWLEDGED THE MASTER RACE

WE ARE FUCKING HERE, PCCHADS!

Attached: 2022-09-16 08_10_34-PlayStation takes back seat to PCs at Tokyo game expo - Nikkei Asia - Brave.png (1054x1054, 943.86K)

Here we go

Sony made the right choice going for PC ports.

I wonder if fgc tournaments will move to being played on the deck

Or a desktop with bluetooth controllers.

No its more that snoy is fucking up that hard.

Nintendo+PC was always the best choice, Japan was right all along

Attached: 1662411101782102.webm (960x1694, 1.4M)

Sony has been cancer for far too long at this point.
At least with PC if a dev is cancer I can just pirate all their shit (assuming they even make good games) and I can just mod out shit I don't like.

Its Playstation who is dying in Japan, not console games.

>but Snoy
LOL, this means the end for all consoles, Nintendo included.

If Steam Deck doesn't kill the Switch, it's the chink PC decks.

Took them long enough

HAHAHA

Attached: f8f.jpg (2160x1884, 1.22M)

>Nintendo included.
delusional, nintendo are only competing with their old games these days.
Tendies don't even care that emulated BOTW was absolutely, objectively superior. They'll say "it just doesn't feel right :)" and go back to bing bing'ing.
There's a reason nintendo suddenly stopped trying to compete and play on the same level awhile ago. They realized they didn't have to anymore.

Japs are too poor for PCs though. It's much more expensive there.

>sonybros are this mad
Sad! But I understand they need something to do after the Sony Clock kills their controllers.

Even the japanese are jumping onto PC, Switch is literally kids and boomers who don't know how to work tech.

Japan has fallen. I can safely say video games are dead now. Fuck pc and fuck the mindless sheep that fell for the social conditioning of retarded streamers and the Chinese pushing for it.

>It's much more expensive there.
GPU apocalypse is here, so that should help a lot. As it will probably trigger a CPU dip too, which will ripple every other PC part market

NEC and Gabreilla are selling pre-built over there, even have stages in TGS.

PCs and dedicated handhelds. That's the future of gaming

yeah its not like splatoon 3 smashed all records last week or anything truly consoles are dead
Wait

>IT'S OVER FOR CONSOLES
lol Nintendo is still the king of Japan. Fuck Sony.

Attached: 1511407926765.png (492x534, 356.26K)

The Switch’s massive success is exactly because anything except mobile gaming is dead in Japan. If the Switch couldn’t be taken on the go it would have been another flop like the Wii U

Sony Caused the shift the PC thanks to Jim Ryan, they didn't choose they border line deliberately sabotaged consoles.

Attached: 1663108049931123m.jpg (1024x984, 44.39K)

Thats a meme, almost nobody takes their switches on the go.

>who don't know how to work tech.
so most of japan then?
It's funny how insanely difficult it is for people on Any Forums to comprehend the idea that a company isn't participating in their tribal consoomer wars.

Haha, pee pee poo poo.

No, Sony caused the shift by being cancer and pandering to Americans and ignoring the Asian market.

Based Sony, securing their feature.
Most of their teens-Gen X are fine, it's just the kids and boomers.
>a company isn't participating in their tribal consoomer wars.
Yep, high and mighty Nintendo.

is that jerma?

The Asian market is pro-PC, except the retarded japs who were too poor to own PC.

Can you imagine, most japs didn't have desktop at home and they do stuff by their fucking smartphones.

i was thinking he looked like someone i knew but my brain kept thinking todd howard even though i knew it didn't look like him

>He thinks the PC market isn't another Consoomer war

Attached: tenor.gif (360x200, 2.08M)

>Japan has now become Switch country with mobile and PC as companion pieces following a fair bit behind
What went wrong, Any Forums?

Japan is still literally one of the biggest vidya consumer markets out there. Why did Sony betray their hometurf?

>The Asian market is pro-PC
The Asian market is also pro-cute girls and anti-American political autism.
Sony has no cute girls and is DROWNING in American political autism.

The Steam Deck is not killing anything with that production speed and the chink handhelds cost twice as much and perform worse, also zero marketing and people are just distrustful of Chinese products in general
There is no need to cope or seethe, Nintendo is king and will be for centuries to come, specially in Japan, but PC is a great complement: the ultimate duo

good morning sir

PC has consumer wars, you must be a console peasant to not know about the retard races nvidia and amd do against each other