There are 632 games that have been made backward compatible out of 2155 that have been released for Xbox 360

>There are 632 games that have been made backward compatible out of 2155 that have been released for Xbox 360.
>There are currently 63 on this list out of 996 released for the Xbox.

Sorry. not good enough. If Xbox wants to compete with Sony's service they will have to add additional games. Sony has a PS3 emulation patent and is actively adding trophies to older titles.
>b-but no one wants to play old games
kill yourself please

Attached: 431459.jpg (900x738, 204.14K)

Do not misuse the spoiler function.

>armored core and nier still not backwards compatible
fucking hell

>Sony has a PS3 emulation patent
That won't help, the PS3 famously has no games

Nier is backward compatible.

this image is trash. i see odst, mass effect, and gears multiple times

Oh fuck yeah, now if we can get 4A and VD we'll be set

Nier is and it’s even 60fps on Series X now. I don’t get why a single Armored Core game didn’t make it though since Dark Souls and even fucking Otogi are BC

Xbox games are not only made backwards compatible they actually play sound and look better then the originals. Sonys psnow service games look and play horribly.

Isn't PSNow a streaming service, not an actual backwards compatibility download?

>Sony has a ps3 emulation patent
Nobody wants to play through a fucking streaming service with massive input delay. They need to do what they've already done with the PS2 and make a proper emulator.

Neither does the 360.

Normalfag out, 360 was THE cave machine

>muh trophies

Imagine

didn't they stop doing this too

Yeah, they did.

>WELP 632 seems like enough lets call it a day

Attached: 1660190522446884.jpg (500x487, 90.21K)

Sony will never add competent back compat, that would interfere with their ability to release remasters every generation. Shadow of the Colossus was released for PS2, PS3 and PS4. The Last of Us was released for PS3, PS4, PS5.

They have to get the games re-licensed. What's the point of getting every Madden or every FIFA re-licensed?

Assuming all these games also get added to their online store, they probably still have to pay for licensing all this crap so it could've been much worse.

No point to retarded sportsshit, but actual games like the aforementioned Armored Core.
Still don't understand why they don't just make new consoles with full digital and disc backwards compatibility
Well I do know, it's money, but I don't want to accept that as an answer because I have so little faith left

The 360 was the ps2 of its gen. Everyone had one because all your school friends had one

Should I get a 360 if I already have a PS3? I want to get one and hack it and play superior versions of xbox and xbox 360 multiplat games. Sick of playing on 640p with quinqux antialiiasing at 15fps

>just play 360 on One/Series
can't hack them

I just wanna play ubisoft naruto again

Attached: 1634242466244.jpg (520x716, 213.14K)

>new consoles with full digital and disc backwards compatibility

SeX and PS5 are like that now with Xbone and PS4.