Rpg maker

recommend me some rpg games where you can pick a class and stuff, i played mgq paradox recently and was wondering if there were other rpgmaker games with fun class systems, made me nostalgic about the older final fantasy games like 1, 3 and 5

Attached: Rpgmakerlogo.png (527x92, 83.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dinklations.wordpress.com/2021/01/30/ruina-fairy-tale-of-the-forgotten-ruins-english-version/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also already played black souls, fear & hunger and liked both, if you got any recommendations for games eith similsr themes and atmosphere then please tell me

with similar* I liked the dark and weird stuff

bump

bmup
please answer i need something to play

bunp
anyone pls

bamp
respond

i beg you

help

test
is the thread in autosage

Yume nikki
i'll list another if you tell me what proxy you are using to bump your thread

SEQUEL blight has some of the best multiclassing I've seen.

On the non-eroge side you have stuff like Hero & Daughter where you can build the main Hero in basically any way you desire.

i just grabbed my phone and went out for a walk, ip changes like every block
hoping i dont get stabbed by niggers

based
how come those connections aren't password protected?

>sequel
i remember trying it but then getting annoyed that there was unavoidable femdom with a girl i didnt want to go after
gonna give it another try, multiclassing sounds fun
also dont care abour eroge or not, will take anything at this point

Play Ruina.
It only mildly has what you're looking for however.

Attached: 1641321628620.png (641x482, 465.11K)

link? i only get library of ruina results on google and im trying to avoid spoilers since im just playing through the start

Yeah mandatory femdom every few corners also bothers me but dialogue skip is swift and easy. You could also look into some of Hakika's SFW games, Liberty Step is more or less prototype-blight and has a ton of content to keep you busy.

dinklations.wordpress.com/2021/01/30/ruina-fairy-tale-of-the-forgotten-ruins-english-version/

nah the femdom isnt the problem, its that it was with the weird manlet merchant and i wanted to go for the cool guard lady

aight ill give jt a look thanks