Game is fucking awful but you can't stop playing

>Game is fucking awful but you can't stop playing.

Attached: 1655656889611.webm (854x480, 2.33M)

fucker actually made me gag

LoL for me Any Forumsroz
And yours?

please never post again.
but to stay on topic: any bethesda game.

Must be a japanese zoo.

GTA Online, actually a 4-5/10 with a million flaws and yet I still play it and have been since 2013

Attached: gtao.png (1197x302, 252.71K)

LoL is a good game, the balance of the meta champs and the playerbase are the issue.
And on a more general level, the high you get from one good game outweighs the atrocious garbage from the nine next ones.

Attached: 1634516188562.gif (220x190, 1012.72K)

please rec me a game that's "risk of rain 2 but good"
I fucking hate ror2 but there's nothing else quite like it

Sadly Isaac and the ror games are the only games that get stacking endless amounts items right, at least to my knowledge.

every game

i get no pleasure from playing the shit that's made today

but yet i continue to play

i continue to spend money to play these things i don't enjoy

Attached: 1652517857018.jpg (575x563, 30.53K)

I'll ruined my life with games that I didn't even enjoy playing. It was just the most convenient way of escapism.

What is "Diablo 3". No, I'm not proud, hopefully quit this piece of shit for good this time.

my dog does this he might be a little retarded

What's the matter? Didn't you have fun running RATS for thousands of hours every season, just to be still beat out by botters?

>It was just the most convenient way of escapism.

i can't tell if it's that for me, or if some part of me just remembers that i used to be happy and play video games, and hopes that if i play video games i'll be happy again

nah thats common for dogs, i cant remember exactly why they do it but i think it's something like they're trying to clean it up. your dog is not retarded, good news :)

For me? It's Valorant

that's good to hear but i fear he is still retarded for many other reasons

me with elden ring

game is pretty unique, doesn't feel like anything I played before
also has some strategic depth even though it's p2w mobile trash

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 370.75K)

maybe he's a little special in the head...but in his heart it is you that is the most special to him

Pokemon. I know it's low effort rehashed shit, but collecting and completing the Pokedex as well as battling online is still enjoyable. I didn't stoop low enough to buy anything past XY, but Violet could be interesting if nothing else comes out this holiday.