You will play Herds right? Crossplay is coming soon in a month. With full crossplay with the Switch, Xbone...

You will play Herds right? Crossplay is coming soon in a month. With full crossplay with the Switch, Xbone, PS4/5 excellent rollback, tutorials, and an ingame voice chat all while on the Skullgirls engine are you practicing your Bnbs to style on noobs day one?

Attached: capsule_616x353 (2).jpg (616x353, 148.57K)

inb4 barneyfag shows up, also i wanna fuck the sheep.

It's pretty fun, the online lobby is full of SOUL
>to style on noobs day one?
But user… I am the noob.

>not the reindeer

Nice shill thread KikeZ

Is MikeZ actually involved in TFH? I thought he only lended the engine.

TEXASCHADS WHERE WE @?

Attached: Ungulate Dio Brando.jpg (1376x946, 265.81K)

I doubt I'll drop Shanty for him but depending on how he feels to play I'll definitely be keeping him as a pocket.

Is this on PC? I must admit it looks terrible though

PC and next month all current gen consoles.
>looks terrible
Plays fucking great tho. I really like the aesthetics too but I could see why other people wouldn't.

Attached: Stomps.webm (1354x766, 2.01M)

Ari is so fun.

Attached: Stomploop.webm (1582x884, 1.6M)

enjoy your ban

Attached: 738.png (680x225, 87.76K)

I couldn't get past Velvet in story mode so I stopped playing

>Wannabe Janny
>Triggered by horses
Lmao what a sad faggot.

that's an impossible rule because the mods of MLP deems TFH a video game not tied to MLP

I can’t help but see Applejack in that. We could have had Fighting is Magic and instead we got it with the serial number filed off.

Friend of mine did the art and animation. Makes me proud of him, even if the game took like ten years.

Good. If it can't be posted on Any Forums or /mlp/ then it can't be posted anywhere on Any Forums and should die.

>ps4 game
>looks like it was animated on flash
what went wrong

I feel sorry for this game, it's actually kinda fun, but that artstyle has such a negative stigma that most people would refuse to play it. The west has a lot cool artstyles to take inspiration from, why did they settle on ponies?

Attached: Forget It!.jpg (1200x1691, 393.36K)

It's funny cause this game getting DMCAd had Lauren Faust actually do the designs for the original 6 ponies and even got Tara Strong to voice Arizona