What are we expecting from them in a few hours at tgs?

What are we expecting from them in a few hours at tgs?

Attached: D4275DEB-CC23-467E-B263-61EC956CE2CC.jpg (590x350, 14.35K)

Solid snake the video game

A whole lot of nothing as always. How are these retards even still in business?

Silent Hills

nothing

Castlevania 3D collection

Castlevania

Master Duel news
Duel Links VRAINS World announcement
Silent Hill game reveal
The first two are guaranteed, especially VRAINS world and it helps I've been watching getting ready for it

This.

Legacy of Darkness
Lament of Innocence
Curse of Darkness

Throw in the never released Dreamcast game as a bonus and that would be a fucking solid collection.

Attached: 1662439727974856m.jpg (1024x714, 227.86K)

mgs remake

I refuse to have expectations for anything Konami at this point.

Do yourself a favor and expect nothing. You have to let go.

Attached: 1653747902847.jpg (1542x891, 394.58K)

Nothing, as usual.

Metal Gear Acid Mobile
Gachactical Espionage Action

Bombergirl realdolls.

Simon Belmont goes to McDonald's

what am i expecting?

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (894x901, 1.02M)

nothing, i wont be fooled again

Attached: 1638982054178.png (255x255, 96.87K)

Something Suikoden related. No Silent Hill, probably no Metal Gear, at most a remaster.

No, fuck Konami. They canceled "Silent Hills", and I will NEVER forgive them for that. I hope their wives catch on fire.

Would buy it I would import it if that’s the only way

I hate you for destroying my life

Attached: BB9FAB4A-E35D-46D1-B7DF-1A0691047717.jpg (300x168, 12.11K)

I'm expecting literally nothing or an ntf collection

in a perfect world the mgs legacy collection would be rereleased in modern consoles and pc but you and i both know that will never happen

all mgs games on steam, including mgs4 and the return of mgo2

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU I WISH

Mgs 1 pachinko

Attached: 40855A90-8220-4E4F-91CB-3C3723E20C2A.jpg (1280x720, 100.23K)

I'd be really excited for this, which means Konami isn't doing it

Attached: 1637998713236.png (885x885, 754.34K)

I genuinely expect a Silent Hill teaser just based on the amount of leaked material within the last 6 months.

A fucking horror game made by Hideo Kojima, Guillermo del Toro, and Junji Ito. There was no reason to cancel that fucking game. Not one reason.

Fuck those motherfuckers.

Disappointment.

Hopefully a TCG banlist

Overdose user

>

Attached: 200w.gif (200x146, 550.16K)

I legitimately get pissed every time I think about it. It would have been so good, and scary as shit.

Is it a live event? when does it start?

9 hours 40 mins or so.

Remake of mgs acid but it's an action game not a card based game?

Or a remake of all mgs games but it's a card battle game like acid 2 now lol suck on my gaming skills and choke on my gamer rank

Prolly this I am hearing this is the case

Konami is the cheapest company in the world. The "remake" will be AI upscaled textures and a PC port of Twin Snakes at best.

a remaster of every single mgs game except they're card games with cutscenes animated in flash

I'd really want to see a continuation of Acid 2's story. Follow Acid Snake in some post-MGS4 period or an offshoot timeline, literally just doing his own thing.
An action game or another card-strategy game, whatever works.
Let Solid Snake and Big Boss rest and do more with the universe that's been established.

I'll believe Konami is back when they do even more than potentially remake some of their famous games. They need to make new games from the ground up. Even Capcom makes entirely new ones even now. Konami needs to stay competitive. Hate to say it, but Sega is handling themselves much better in terms of offering variety in their games.

i dont trust konami with any new games to hd ports of old games are fine by me as long as they aren't broken

Even if it was MGS or SH, current Konami would hire a literal who studio or use their team F to create it with 2 cents of budget.