When did you stop liking Halo user?

When did you stop liking Halo user?

Attached: Hail.png (784x441, 444.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjamhIPVvnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I turned 16.
Can hardly think of a more shallow shooter.

it's like everything else these days you just have to ignore new editions to the franchise and pretend they don't exist. for me it's just the first three + ODST but I only ever play Halo CE multiplayer

When Halo 4 went with instantly reviving the Master Chef. They should've left him in space honestly, or at least put way more effort into Halo 4.
The ending of Halo 3 was very bittersweet but it fit perfectly.

I haven't.
Then again, the most new halo game i played was 4, never tried out 5 or Infinite.

The last one I beat was Reach. I started playing 1 on the Master Chief Collection but never finished it.

The series basically killed itself with 5.

I still play it
I just ignore the games made by 343

ODST was worse than the previous halos and Reach as well as its multiplayer were significantly worse, I remember people comparing the armor abilities to CoD's perks and everyone hating the lockdown one. So to answer your question, shortly after 3. I tried playing infinite and it was EXTREMELY boring with bad shooting mechanics, I think having played decades of better shooters has left halo feeling dated as shit.

Honestly? I never like Halo.

I always loved Halo but I've had some pretty major beef with a lot of stuff post-Bungie.
Now 343 made an actually decent game, won shooter season 2021 and proceeded to fumble it in a fashion more spectacular than I could have ever imagined. Infinite is fun but honestly fuck Halo at this point, 1 through ODST will always be goated and I'll just replay them when I get the itch.

ODST. I thought it would be some cool orbital drop special force stuff (like in the trailer), but it ended up being just some booring ass stealth mission - the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjamhIPVvnI

When did you stop like Red VS Blue?

Attached: Red Vs Blue.jpg (399x299, 25.35K)

>Now 343 made an actually decent game
lol
> won shooter season 2021
lmao

i only played CE a few times at friends' houses co-op. never cared for it beyond then.

I didn't, MCC was a fucking godsend and the only thing of value 343i has done. I still have an absolute blast queuing up 3 and Reach, especially the custom games.

4, 5, and Infinite are dogshit though.

I actually liked the first 10 seasons. I could give 2 shits on what came after

>tfw episode 50
used to watch that on my ipod

It's fine if you don't like Infinite, but I enjoyed it a lot more than 4 or 5. If you want Halo 3 go play it, it's still a better game but I've played it to death.

Also, yes? It was up against Vanguard, which nobody cared about, and 2042 which was a pile of broken shit. The game got off to an incredible start and then fell on its face almost immediately.

When I realized how shit gameplay was for Halo 4 and then the absolute shitfest that were all these new gameplay features in Halo 5. Seriously, why thrusts, sliding, and BING BING groundpound? Why is aiming now another trigger? The loadouts in Reach were the beginning of the end.

When Halo 4 came out. Hated the art style of that game so much. Then I got a PC, never played Halo again, but heard it was getting worse and worse. All my friends told me to download Infinite because it was free, told them if they were still playing in a month I'd join them. Needless to say they go over it in a week, and looks like Infinite is still shit.

Did you ever watch the G4 podcasts?

Attached: xplay ad.jpg (1025x1300, 171.52K)

I still play and enjoy it. Yes, even Infinite. Growing up I always viewed FPS as a normalfag genre. Halo was the first one that seemed more than that and it’s a series that has stuck with me