It's playable now

It's playable now.

Even on PS4, which is the version I have. It's eurojank with dogshit combat and animations but it's absolutely playable. If you treat it like Fallout New Vegas where you just play for the story/dialogue it's a half decent game. It's definitely not worth your money, but it's worth a go.

Attached: loyl.jpg (800x1200, 161.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0?t=2748
youtu.be/FknHjl7eQ6o?t=794
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PSA: Best Buy is currently selling physical PC copies of this for less than $20.

But this is the internet advertiser-user, we can get the game for free.

>dialogue
>story

Great
Very good
Good
OK
Playable

>Even on PS4, which is the version I have.
This board needs to automatically delete threads made by poorfags. Not defending the game but your opinion is literally worthless and a waste of Internet existence.

He says, as he posts from his computer with an i3 and GTX960.

>~3 years after release for a game to be considerable "playable"
The modern game industry everyone

>If you treat it like Fallout New Vegas where you just play for the story/dialogue
You're high if you think this game has as many choices/consequences or build skill checks as New Vegas. That's kind of the point, that 2077's real problems can't be fixed with patches
youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0?t=2748
youtu.be/FknHjl7eQ6o?t=794
It's bullshit

Attached: photomode_13092022_213740.png (1920x1080, 3.81M)

>you just play for the story/dialogue it's a half decent game.
so its still shit then cool

If Cyberpunk bombing is the price we have to pay for gamers realizing narrative RPGs are just another genre and not what all vidya should aspire to be, it'll have been worth it.

Dude, no. I feel for your wallet but you're fucking up really hard. You need new hardware dude. Come on. I'm seeding, daily, all day. I'm doing what I can to work with bros. Please work with me

It was always "playable" for me, the problem wasn't playability, they acted like it was an RPG but it had the depth and content of a popcorn action adventure.

>It's playable
>On a PS4
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

honestly, i fucking hate you. like i really do. Consolefags are half of the reason why this game ended up so shit. CDPR had to legitimately gimp the game just so you stupid poorfags could play it. i wish all console gamers a very happy die

I don't, I want as many people to play this as possible. Cyberpunk as a genre teaches a very valuable lesson on what you shouldn't aspire to. It's very important that many people hear that message.

i had a good time playing cyberpunk. the narrative and art direction were good. i played on launch with series x and had almost no problems. i drank. beer and played it all weekend. it was a great time.

seethe faggots.

Attached: 14771348-2DD0-4C52-8EC6-C249B2DEC00D.jpg (801x814, 96.61K)

roaming through it with ray tracing and/or decent settings is an interesting experience.
the missions/story however left me mildly whelmed.
what's unforgivable is how shallow the city is content wise. L.A. Noire all over again...
L.A. at least had mad story.

what a garbage shill thread imagine listening to this retard

I know you're a shill btw.
I like this popularity because it shines light on musical genres that have been developing without any fan fair. In episode 4 of the anime I heard midwestern metalcore. This is a huge step in the things I want to see. I was super happy about the twee featured in Outer Wilds but I want more. I want there to be a distinctive style available to me.

Is the anime any good?

Attached: 1663029617835990.gif (500x500, 79.81K)

>0.30c was deposited in your account!

S'all right, I like shit like Beck, Texhnolyze, Eureka Seven, FLCL. Kind of vibes with my shit.

There's no such thing as good anime /vt/ranny. It's an oxymoron.

>If you treat it like Fallout New Vegas where you just play for the story/dialogue it's a half decent game.
Reason enough to not bother with this crap.

same, but on PS5, except it crashed ever hour or so. still thoroughly enjoyed it though.

It's really not that bad, you guys exaggerate.

the new dlc isn't even being released for the ps4 and you still shill the game for it

It won't ever be playable until they fulfill every broken promise

*shrugs*

I'll own a PS5 by the time the DLC comes out

It's bad if you just heard about the game when it was first announced then didn't really pay attention to info coming out, the way the game was described changed a lot between promotional material. I remember seeing a side by side of listed features close to announcement and close to release and there was maybe 2 that stuck around, the rest were switched out for more buzzwordy stuff than any real features like it was before. Furfaggots were supposed to be in the game.