Zelda

What are they going to add to the overworld to make it a brand new $60 game?

They’re reusing the some overworld and floating islands aren’t going to be enough to make it worth it. There seems to be a tease of sorts of actual dungeons, and with the art people are predicting seven of them. But do you think they’ll actually change the world enough to make it worth exploring?

Attached: AB8F45CB-33E4-4153-AC7D-1420DB4C8954.jpg (759x720, 203K)

Wandering Gerudo with giant cocks that chase Link and fuck him in the ass when he's caught

Already a thread

You can see in the trailer that that made a bunch of holes in the ground, probably to make the sky island and lead down to the caves. So ground level will be changed a lot and not used as much as BotW.

Actually, there are no holes in the trailer. It matches the map from last game. There is a new tower though.

There aren't any new holes

Attached: overworld comparison.png (1212x1366, 1.95M)

There are holes in the land we haven't seen.

How do you know they're there if you haven't seen them yet

Attached: 0f33404e614ffad772cb4abbaeadc5ef.png (483x314, 136.07K)

Because its been 6 years. Of course there are hole but 5hey csnt show them due to spoilers

Oh I was mistaking the lake for a hole. Hmm yeah I'm concerned that we haven't seen cave stuff yet.

Trailer SS. Clearly a cave in the wall right behind the water

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 190808.jpg (1060x619, 85.34K)

Right, just like they couldn't reveal the title because of spoilers huh?

there's going to be an underground map, don't know why retards forgot about the first trailer

no need for holes in the ground either, one of the new abilities already shown literally allows link to phase through solid rock, doesn't take a physics degree to understand where this is going

Is that stalactites?

Same exact spot in BOTW. clearly no cave

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 190822.jpg (1051x642, 66.04K)

The title is a massive spoiler thou

>the first trailer
That could just be a cutscene

I don't think going under the castle means there will be an underground map. For all we know that could just be a dungeon type area.

Okay but will it be an actual underground area or another tiny alcove with 1-2 treasure chests like all the caves in BotW

How??

Does Link have the fucked up hand here?

Tears as in tearing the place and kingdom spoils its about hyrule being torn apart

>tearing the place and kingdom spoils its about hyrule being torn apart
Didn't we see that in the first trailer?

Who are you to say either way?

next year is the 25th anniversary of Ocarina of Time so my bet is there will be time travel with 2 separate maps of Hyrule

yes

NO!

Who knows. But actually having assets unique to caves is a good sign, suggesting you'll be in the, enough to need some variety to look at vs the empty holes in BotW.

I just want to know if it will actually feature underground areas all around the map like what was expected for BotW

double ouroboros in the logo might be hinting about this

Who cares? You're gonna seethe about it regardless of what they do.

We don't know anything about that cave, it could just be another small alcove or something.

What we DO know is that the islands didn't come from the surface. The rubble that fell to the ground should indicate that much. My guess is that they came from the same wormholes the dragons came from.

Attached: 1663272333332240.png (269x304, 62.12K)

Better FPS hopefully

seems like the most realistic option to me based on what aonuma said about the map not being extanded only by the sky islands and the aforementioned stone phasing mechanic

I can understand BotW being as barren as it is because of how much development time and money went into the engine and all of the interactive bullshit. This time around, there's no excuse for 90% of development resources to not go into populating the map.

If they did do a Hyrule from the previous calamity, would that suggest landmass changes? I mean, the guardians had to be buried somehow and there is evidence of ancient oceans. Maybe those leviathan could be alive.

Fair enough, I haven't seen that quote.

I think underground areas are very likely. Consider why would there be a phasing power that lets you travel between floors if there wasn’t?

Well they've had full game dev time for an asset flip so I sure fucking hope so. I'm not some hater on BotW either, it's one of my favorite games ever. But I really don't want to just play BotW again but with five flying islands that take five minutes to explore.

>If they did do a Hyrule from the previous calamity, would that suggest landmass changes?
Yes. Different geography, new towns, a fully intact version of the Great Plateau, etc

I waiting for a trailer where the camera pans 180 and we see a floating landmass the size of the land map

I'm worried it's just going to be more shit along the lines of the Forgotten Temple.