No more ken

>no more ken
>no more dante
What happened

Attached: Reuben.jpg (1080x1128, 244.16K)

Rip

>dubfags
ok retard

Capcom's ethics department didn't like Reuben posting anti vax shit I guess.

>replacing reuben langdon
lol we all know why he was replaced

This. Cancel culture is ruining video games.

>not liking dub dante

>anti vax
Saying that the government should have gotten the vax experiment first is based

Isn't he also some Bigfoot/UFO conspiracy theorist? Sounds like a wacky dude to hang out with.

>>no more dante
Proof?

Not buying SF6 either way, but if they replace Reuben as Dante, I'm done with Capcom.

Maybe, but that doesn't matter nearly as much as him being a trump supporter and anti vax

>be schizophrenic
>get fired because of your disease
>only causes you to fall deeper into the hole
many such cases

I wonder why they're replacing some of the voice actors. Travis Willingham and Laura Baily are still working

Bailey isn't in SF6, fyi

But he kept his professional life and personal life seperate, so what does it matter.

but governmental and healthcare workers did get the vaccine first

the only dude worth keeping dubbed is G

SO WHAT YOU GOTTA STAND IN LINE SINGLE STEP OUTSIDE YOU GET BTFO YOU GOTTA THINK LIKE WE DO SINGLE WRONG OPINION YOU GET FUCKED YOU FUCKING CHUDDY CHUD!

didn't bailey said she only wants to do non-anime shit?

>Shoto voicing a Shoto
cool

Who cares? They replaced Chun-Li too but nobody seemed to care about that

AFAIK everyone except for ryu was replaced, and rueben being a nut was common knowledge for years yet that didnt stop them from hiring him and his studio to do mocap/voice act and even translate DMC5s script.
im not going to start crying until we get definitive proof that hes been fired, especially since the people who like his work outnumber the haters 50-1

Attached: dead weight.png (849x481, 272.5K)

after his performance in dmc5 that's kind of understandable, if he's going to phone it in like this every time from now on i think i'm ready for a new dante voice