Game devs

why do so many game devs have utter contempt for their own player base and fans?

Attached: 1619299041989.jpg (912x768, 438.02K)

they fancy themselves high-effort e-celebs

playing binding of issac is like being in quicksand
hundreds of hours long possibly and almost not a single second of it is enjoyable

Because they went to full sail university in the 2000’s instead of coding in their basement like every other developer who came before.

I LOVE CHEWING SLOWLY

Attached: 1643057007969.webm (852x480, 1.46M)

>Think they will make the next big thing
>Want to be rich and loved like Notch was
>Instead get shit on for making bad games

Binding of Isaac isnt a bad game though, its just full of bad design choices that muddy up a great foundation.

git gud, that's all the game wants of you.

Luck is 60% of your game victories while game knowledge makes up 40%. I like Isaac but it every floor you enter a pretty big lottery.

Attached: 1662893241609014.jpg (340x352, 61.88K)

I will say this as someone who recently had a dark room route that didn't have a shitload of health nor damage to melt the Lamb.
This has always been a problem with rebirth

I was able to consistently win games both back in the flash version and vanilla rebirth. With the release of the DLC and constant fuckery with the items it is now luck if you can get two damage up items.

Here's an idea: He should stop antagonizing the braindead retards he's been milking for over a decade and make a better game.

1. any orbital
2. gnawed leaf
this enrages the BoI dev

>Puts in overpowered items
>Balances it by adding item weights and item bloat
>Still gets angry when people cheese the game
What level of autism is this?

because that's how they get likes on twitter

He's been working hard on Mewgenics recently after initially leaving it shelved for several years.

wouldn't you?

why does the second half of that signature look like cock and balls

Why is it always the same repulsive face? At least I can sleep soundly knowing that they won't be a part of the future knowing that they took the vaxAIDS.

Attached: 1663270662432510.jpg (1024x1024, 176.84K)

Because they're pretentious as fuck.

>6
Ah yes that famous gay rape combo

isn't this mocking that opera singer who larps around as a blue collar worker berating people for not doing jobs for shit pay?