Logitech gaymur mouse already double-clicking

>logitech gaymur mouse already double-clicking
I just fucking bought this thing like 2 years ago what the fuck

Attached: ben shapiro epic.png (800x450, 134.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5BhECVlKJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same, the logitech g-pro, and i also bought it about 2 years ago

they weren't memes they were warnings

open it up and re-bend the little leaf spring on the microswitch. all these mice use the same cheap ass parts.

a long time ago I bought a logitech g300. It lasted over a decade and I only bent the left mouse spring once to make it last a bit longer. I bought the same mouse 2 years ago to finally replace it

You're fault not buying some kind of protection plan on it.
>$10 geek squad on my Logitech
>Goes wonky one year later
>Take it to nearest best buy
>They give me a gift card for the original purchase price so I get another new mouse

>use mechanical product for 2 years on end
>perform zero maintenance
>noooo, why do things break!?

I blame the companies mostly though. They should give easier ways to maintain their products. Modular switches and buttons.

I don't trust logitech anymore. My G512 Carbon keyboard lasted 8 months until the CTRL key broke. I went searching on the internet and it is a common problem, the keys are garbage. I bought a Corsair after and never had problems again.

I still have my original mouse from my original 2014 rig. Don't even remember what brand or model it is

The double clicking thing isn't a meme. Logitech has a faulty circuit design that doesn't power the switches properly, and hasn't fixed it for years. It eventually causes them to start clicking erratically.

That's not going to happen as long as you have an endless supply of dumb gamers who are too incompetent to operate a few hand tools and just buy an entirely new item instead.

Pro-tip: Double-clicking goes away on its own
I have a cheap mouse that started double-clicking and I just tolerated it and it went back to normal after a few days

It's not a maintenance problem. Their mice are literally faulty, and they just try to hide it with firmware that elides multiple clicks in a short timeframe. youtube.com/watch?v=v5BhECVlKJA

Logitrash doesn't use optical switches, buy a mouse with optical switches and this won't happen

This is a lie

BTW this has happened a few times after that, but it's always went back to normal on its own
Never had to do anything to fix it.

7 year old harpoon still going strong

Mine started double clicking and eventually stopped in like 2 weeks. Trust the plan.

>logitech mouse scroll wheel starts reacting unpredictably and unreliably
>disassemble the mouse and take a look at the wheel's internals
>the wheel's axle engages with the sensor bearing with a hexagonally cross sectioned tip
>the dumb faggots who designed the mouse made the wheel's axle out of some shit soft plastic so all its sharp corners are now rounded from wear so it doesn't engage reliably with the sensor bearing
A $100 fucked by a retarded material choice, hell why couldn't they have made the interface 4 sided so wear would have had less of an effect. Had the same problem with a Rzer mouse as well. These mouse designers are dumb faggots. I just want microsoft to make their old intellimouses again

Attached: AngryNurse1.jpg (3278x1905, 437.51K)

>Using G502
>holding M2 to ADS
>some switch inside the mouse is broken, so the connection cuts out repeatedly
>My character is having a fucking spasm attack trying to bring the gun to their face
Thanks Logitech, this is the 2nd mouse of yours to do this

I refuse to buy a new mouse and can confirm that mine goes away randomly just like it comes. Not Logitech though.

You will consoom more

>Like Logitech designs but switches are trash
>Want decent optical switches but all "trusted" brands (Razor) have trash designs with OTHER parts that break as easily as Logi switches

Attached: 100402614.gif (400x153, 279.32K)

my deathadder scroll wheel broke like one month after I bought it
>just open it up and clean it
meh its a pain in the ass and it's not that bad

it's not. I'm still using the mouse right now
What's funny is I even ordered a new mouse the first time the double-clicking happened, but since it went away on its own, the new mouse is just sitting in its box inside one of my drawers, brand-new and unused.

Yea mine isn't Logitech either