Aaaaaahhh!

Aaaaaahhh!

Attached: valkyrie-elysium-box-art.jpg (600x900, 148.59K)

Sorry but my wife lenneth cant be replaced

>black character

im out

But you fight the black one

>musou input strings
fuck this shit

>Blackwashing
Just make a new character. I hate this demon world.

kek

what did they mean by this

Attached: VALKYRIE ELYSIUM DEMO VERSION_20220915000214.jpg (1920x1080, 1.76M)

You do realize you’ll never beat the Jews right? Just stop yapping and consume.

What did they mean by this? This demo is long

Pillpill me on this game. Is it fun? Is there much build variety? Is the story good?

it's very 6.5-7/10

Attached: VALKYRIE ELYSIUM DEMO VERSION_20220915010555.jpg (1920x1080, 2.53M)

>gets graded at end of mission
What the fuck. I just wanna explore and not get this dmc shit

The rapier seems cool

They wanted to reward the player based on his performance, but the implemented it in the laziest way possible. VP1 gave you exp crystals for juggling enemies, VP2 gave you materials for breaking parts, VP CotM gave you extra sin for overkilling enemies, which meant better rewards when you complete a mission. Also, VP1 rewarded you at the end of each period based on the einherjar you sent to Valhalla - Freya would give you a shitload of goodies if you fulfilled all of her criteria. Elysium doesn't give you shit. Rewards for missions are static. The grade is meaningless.

Also i feel like the parry/counter is too strict
Does difficulty/hard affects it?

Just got it, it seems nice

Did you like Chaos Legion or other bad PS2 hack'n slash games? It's pretty much on the same level.

Is A the highest rank or S?

Attached: VALKYRIE ELYSIUM DEMO VERSION_20220915010315.jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Is this demo rigged that you dont get the last available defender skill? Im always missing 5 violet gem

Played through the demo its fun enough I guess though this would be first play at the Valkrie games. Appreciate pantyshots instead of black void shit or ugly Valkries like from Nuwar

Attached: 20220916_010437.jpg (4032x1908, 2.42M)

I got all 5

It's not rigged; it's an oversight. gems drop in increments of 10, but there's a chest that gives you 5 violet gems, forever fucking you because the demo caps the gems at 500, so you can never actually collect that last 10 gems since it would overflow past 500, and the game is not coded to just give you 5 gems and then discard the rest.

I can feel my ps5 dying with the magic effects lmao

Demo started off eh but I was having fun by the end. The combat actually flows well and shines the best when there’s multiple enemies with different weaknesses on the field. Zipping between them and slinging the correct spells felt good. I was worried about the variety but if there’s a good amount of weapon types and spells it should keep things fresh for the whole game.
Don’t know if I want to drop $60 Day 1 but I have my eye on it.

YESSSSS.
Thank fucking good lord. I just hope she gets different outfits desu senpai.