This game fucked me up

This game fucked me up

Attached: 220px-Soma_Game_Art.png (220x255, 69.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frictionalgames.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

loser

Great "let's play" experience. Terrible "game" filled with frustrating enemies the player has to navigate.

Attached: cat whip.jpg (884x886, 226.8K)

the ending sucked. if simon or whoever didnt kill the AI chick they couldve just kept trying to upload copies until they got it right

Is there any change depending on how you answer the survey about how you feel after being copied and pasted into the Ark?
The game presents you many choices but unless i missed something having only one ending makes them useless for the most part

>until they got it right
bro you didn't understand how it works just like Simon kek

The choices are there to make you think, they don't influence anything.

Everytime you make a copy you litterally create another you. There will always be a version of Simon left behind and one in the Ark. The ending keeps you in the "old" one for nostalgia points.

Loser. Enemies were almost a non factor for most of the game

babbys first body horror

It was like Black Mirror, except I actually liked it.

Attached: 7972352.jpg (610x343, 33.88K)

it's pretty straightforward

I wish people would actually discuss the plot instead of the coin toss meme every thread

Same, but it’s not a cointoss.

the cointoss stuff is the only interesting part
you can see "world's fucked" or "overbearing rogue AI" anywhere

Top-tier as far as walking sims go

the plot iself centers around the cointoss theme

THERE IS NO FUCKING COINTOSS!

this bait works every time

How the fuck did they go from this to Amnesia Rebirth?

The only thing about the plot that comes up to mind is how much i ended up disliking Catherine. I can see why she was not on the best terms with her colleagues.

the second Thomas stopped updating his blog here is when the magic ended:
frictionalgames.blogspot.com/

I hope the ark had sex simulation features

No, not really. The plot itself centers around what does it mean for something to be "alive." It's of course central to the main conflict -- what are you preserving exactly, are the simulacra that you make to find out information alive, and are you and the consciousnesses you interact with "alive" in the way the people here were before? But even beyond that, the corruption of what living means to WAO, what is the meaning of this in the face of extinction of all actual humans, and is there a distinction really between these blurred lines?

The coin toss is a meme.

Is this another ai goatse image?

this game might've made me depressed

The game asks you how you’d feel about having your consciousness duplicated and preserved in a simulated utopia.

Then the game asks you to wander through the hell that Earth has become, considering the alternative: being stranded or worse, being assimilated and “preserved.”

Filling out the survey a second time, after everything you’ve been through, is a cool narrative beat for you to reflect on how your opinions/beliefs changed.

It ties the whole game together, I don’t know what else to tell you.