Oh, Sleeping Dogs thread? Oh, yeah, first girl ever suck my cock

Oh, Sleeping Dogs thread? Oh, yeah, first girl ever suck my cock.

Attached: 1649212972528.png (591x605, 489.98K)

takes guts to wear that!

>Fucking Dogeyes...

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (225x225, 14.09K)

WHY DONT YOU HAVE A PORK BUN IN YOUR HAND

Sleeping Dogs 2: Sleep Harder never

>everyone tries to make a gta clone
>SE finally succeeded with SD
>abandon it
God, i fucking hate this company.

Friendly reminder SD is the best GTA clone

This game has aged rather poorly.

And the fact that Triad XP is balanced like absolute shit triggers the fuck out of me.

I actually just started the Definitive Edition on PC last night.

I don't know why, I've got in-progress games on both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions and I already beat the vanilla game on PC...

Square keeps messing up and lost their minds even more after Avengers flopped

CUTTING EDGE! I LIKE IT!

>abandon it
don't forget they did what any big brain company would do with a fun game: make the next one a mmo....

Sequel that isn't a fucking mobile game when

What was wrong with the triad xp? when I played I can't remember anything about it being a problem

United Front Games got shut down.

>can only be gained via main story missions
>you have to go out of your way to cheese the game to maximize your triad score during said missions
>you have to wear a specific outfit to do this
>even when you do all of this, you will still only have barely enough to get your last triad skill during the last mission or so

Contrast all of that to your cop skills, in which XP is in abundance, both during story missions and side content. So much so you could probably maximize it 5 times over.

Isn't this game technically True Crime 3?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126.9K)

Technically? No.
>Was originally gonna be its own standalone game (called Black Lotus or something similar)
>Gobbled up by Activision
>THEN becomes a True Crime game
And you know the rest

"Dog Eyes" and "Big Smile Lee" are honestly badass nicknames

>This game has aged rather poorly.
lol lmao[spoiler/]

i really wanted another game with old salty crab :(

Bamham combat and a dead open world devoid of anything interesting doesn't make for a timeless classic.

What are the chances we get any more hong kong kung fu kino any time soon? Sifu was pretty cool

There's currently a very strange social phenomenon where everyone wants stuff from other cultures but doing it is imperialistic racism and people will try to cancel you for attempting it. At least Sifu was good enough to btfo the haters.