Be honest, you are extremely hyped for this game

Be honest, you are extremely hyped for this game.

Attached: switch-tloz-totk-boxart-011.jpg (900x1457, 420.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pi-MRZBP91I?t=42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've done a lot of shitposting and baiting about TotK for the past few days, but yes. It's gonna be the GOAT.

Not until I see dungeons, unique items, and more enemy variety

I still cant even finish botw

It honestly has to have less copy pasted content and more intricate puzzles / locations to be. Just going into the sky won’t excuse the world below if it’s a gigantic clone.

Puzzles are too hard though

Yes, but that hype will deflate if there are no traditional dungeons. I want more secrets too. I didn't like how the majority of exploring was rewarded with koroks and shrines.

No, can't say I give much of a shit. I might've if it released like two years ago but they missed that window by a lot. What is even the hold up when they're reusing all the BotW assets?

based. Zelda hasn't been good for 20-some years at this point.

I'll get it but Nintendo is giving me zero reason to be excited. They are being secretive to the point of hindering the entire game, and the sub-60 seconds of gameplay we have combined from various trailers does not make the game look good whatsoever. What Nintendo is presenting is BotW1.1, and if that actually what it's going to be after 6 fucking years, it will be the most disappointing game in a long time.

Nah, I’m hyped for FFVII Remake pt. 2.
Can’t wait for more of cowgirl teefs

Hyped but only because 3D Zelda games are among my favorite games. As far as 3D Zelda games go, this is the least hyped I've ever been because they've shown fuck all. I'm sure they have a lot to offer but right now they've done extremely poor job of making this game look exciting. The one thing I'm truly excited about is the return of Ganondorf.

Not really, it just looks like overglorified DLC for BOTW

Came to post this

Attached: Brawling Tifa.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>tfw never bothered playing BOTW but fully hyped for TOTK
Can't wait to fully enjoy the superior Tears experience, the Majora's Mask of BOTW, while everyone else is too busy comparing it to its predecessor. Thanks for beta-testing, guys.

Attached: piece of shit.jpg (1024x1024, 96.05K)

Not particularly, because I know what to expect. BotW had novelty going for it, TotK won't. If it's as similar to BotW as it appears to be then it'll be a decidedly boring experience. Most of the enjoyment I got out of BotW was exploring Hyrule, something that was lost almost completely on repeat playthroughs. TotK apparent reuse of Hyrule makes me nervous, I just can't imagine getting much enjoyment out of exploring the same places all over again. I'm sure there will be changes of course, but it's still very similar. It kinda feels like they're pulling a Saints Row IV and I don't like it. If I can't rely on the game to be fun to explore then they better have revamped combat and rewards in meaningful ways. As fun as Hyrule was to explore, knowing that 90% of chests were gonna spit out another fucking weapon didn't do the game any favors. Here's hoping the gameplay loop doesn't revolve around stockpiling weapons like in BotW.

who isnt. 1st was one incredible.

HOWEVER. try to temper hype, it always disapoints in the end.

I don't play tranny games and I'm also not a switch tranny so no

Trannies hate TotK.

I loved BotW so am at least keen to see how this sequel turns out, but the trailers have not hyped me based on what (little) they've shown. I guess they're planning on doing a big blowout event early next year, maybe then I'll be hyped for it.

retards like you miss the point of BotW.
you can finish it anytime. I dropped Ghost of Tsushima because even though its mostly a good game, I was pretty done by the halfway point but it still has loads of main story left.
With BotW I was super into it until I hit about 80% map completion, I had two major areas unexplored but decided to just go figure the final boss instead of forcing myself through more side content and burning out.
It's really hard to tune a game to be even remotely balanced around that but BotW makes a solid effort and so its pacing doesn't suffer as a result like most open world games.

I have no interest in Zelda games

Never even played the first.
2D zelda was better.

me too. i managed to do eventide island or something, the little island you have to 1 shot in the bottom right of the map. at least i did that

whys everyone calling it majoras mask of botw

BotW did not dissappint. In fact, it exceeded my expectations. Yeah, there were flaws, but overall my hype was met and properly sated. I cannot help but feel similar for this

Interested, not hyped. That trailer was barely any new information over the last one which itself was like a year ago. So waiting a year for a tiny bit of gameplay was absolutely nothing to me.

Attached: botwmakesvmad.png (700x913, 368.25K)

it's the first time since Majora that a 3D Zelda got a direct sequel with the same Link, and at the time of its announcement people assumed a quick turnaround

I am but only if it'll run properly on Yuzu and there's cheats to remove all stamina management and weapon degradation management. If not then I'm not hyped at all.

Attached: 1663279358092.png (720x644, 35.96K)

It's one of the most boring open world games of all time with faggot weapon deterioration, shitty enemy designs, and baby level puzzles. It's only a game an npc tranny can love.

you have seen unique items
youtu.be/Pi-MRZBP91I?t=42

>uses cheats to remove the core gameplay loop
cringe

I wonder if the original artist if this picture had any idea it would become so powerful and everlasting

oh i always thought the phantom hourglass and stuff were sequels but i guess not

cope

Direct sequel to an extremely popular and influential entry in the series, has to somehow do its own thing despite reusing various assets/mechanics. The parallel is blatant. It's not actually going to be Majora's Mask but you can count on it being stranger and more experimental than BOTW1, out of necessity if nothing else.
The subtitle is an alarm bell here - Zelda subtitles tend to just be descriptive of a mechanic/character/setting, but "Tears of the Kingdom" is abstract and highly emotive, even dark.

>people endlessly complain about the lack of dungeons ever since botw launched
>nintendo works 6 years on copy pasting the breath of the wild map
of course there will be large dungeons

Any Forumsros...

Attached: 2zajcJW.jpg (3570x1704, 377.24K)

You can tell the development has been a shitstorm from how absurdly long it's taken. This game is going to be an unrealistically ambitious, divisive work of art. It will be a failure in some respects, some people will hate it, but it will have far more soul than BOTW1 and will in time be viewed as a flawed masterpiece. Heed these words.

Attached: we're not gonna talk about Judy.jpg (440x440, 76.63K)