3H babies dislike Engage because they have no fucking clue of FE lords aside of Byleth and the few from Smash

3H babies dislike Engage because they have no fucking clue of FE lords aside of Byleth and the few from Smash
Anything else are just excuses

Attached: fire-emblem-engage-2022913171284_1.jpg (620x868, 125.47K)

Or maybe they're sick of the series from overexposure. FE needs a break.

OMG... she is SO attractive...

Attached: Attractive.jpg (752x1024, 111.82K)

How are they sick if the only game they have played is 3 houses

Attached: 1631592460023.gif (203x203, 225.73K)

I've played every Fire Emblem game officially released in the West actually, and this game looks awful. It's more like bitter Awakening nostalgiafags in a mass delusion that this game is good, because they hate Three Houses so much. In summary kill yourself and Fire Emblem is dead.

I would

how many girls can I date? That will determine my opinion

>everyone and their mother hoping for the next FE game and hyping it every new direct
>NNOOOOO, ACTUALLY EVERYBODY IS SICK OF THE SERIES ALREADY
Nigga....

You cannot be this delusional

Hows it delusional when its a objective opinion? XDDD

>OMG IT'S THOSE OLD CHARACTERS I REMEMBER!
>I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THEM!
I want to see NEW characters; not the same shit we've had for decades. Enjoy your #FE 2: Electric Boogaloo I guess.

Attached: 1504557037746.jpg (600x753, 40.94K)

You got new characters, didnt you see the trailer ?

It looks like shit

this looks like an AI was told to color some generic weeb shit and spit out random colors everywhere.

That has always been Fire Emblem

I really like Sigurd. But I’ll wait for his 100% confirmed remake.

Actual color vomit box art.

I am sure they dislike it because its artstyle in the polar opposite of theirs.

I want to give it a chance but holy fuck those two MCs look like bad Harley Quinn/juggalo retards.

I hate it because it's more gay, entry level weeb pandering shipping shit. Series went to hell thanks to Awakening. I finally understand why Persona 1-2 fans hated P3-5.

>More gay than 3H, the game with fujo artsyle where every guy look like out of Yaoi doujins while the girls have man faces.
user pls.

No, we just dislike Engage because it looks like every other faggot FE game with a bland plot about defeating "da evil dwagon" and bullshit fanservice like summoning previous MCs. 3H was the only good one. Cope.

There is no "than" in my post. They're both extremely gay and for fags. This shit stopped being a fantasy war drama a long time ago with divine dragon protags, time traveling shenanigans, and almost every enemy being some direbeast from direbeastland.

Extremely gay, only FF Tactics can save the SRPG genre now.

>3H
>fujo artstyle
lol

I'm going to enjoy spamming Thani like it's 2007 again

>Persona 1-2 fans

Attached: 1451717819787.jpg (400x277, 19.46K)

>every other faggot FE game with a bland plot
>implying 3H plot is good
user...

Attached: 200.gif (240x200, 502.84K)

most people dont know FE has been around since forever

You'd have to be a full pedophile to think the females in 3H had man faces, but then again you're defending Engage so that makes sense I guess.

Peri's design is better than this abomination.

I didn't imply it, I said it.

Attached: 1574115676446.jpg (800x807, 340.27K)