Ken isn't a depressed hobo

> Ken isn't a depressed hobo.
> Reuben Langdon was replaced as his VO.
Kenbros, did we still lose in the end?

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-160448_Chrome.jpg (1080x1526, 908.62K)

why did they replace him? dont tell me another twitter activism shit. this game cant get any more pozzed.

Ken lost all soul

Reuben is Dante's VA isnt he?
Dude's batshit insane, Capcom's probably just tossing him out now before someone finds a reason to cancel him

IIRC, Capcom's FG division is headed by Capcom USA now.

what's so crazy about him?

Apparently he was an anti-vaxxer, and was a bit of a nut job about it. But that's all I know so far.

He believes in conspiracy theories. Not being a boilerplate liberal entertainer is illegal to redditors

So he's guilty right? If he was innocent he wouldn't run. He's rich enough to fight any allegation

No, the SF directors are both Japanese

> 5'9"

I didn't know Ken is a midget.

>2 new special moves entirely
>working with Eagle
He's more soulful than ever

To be fair so fair the only VA's from 4 and 5 are Ryu's and Juri's. I blame Critical Role for Guile, Chun Li, and Blanka getting new VAs.

he's kinda crazy with conspiracy theories. he seems harmless though.

5'9 ouch.

>Ken turns into a paranoid tinfoil hat hobo
>Fire the tinfoil hat VA
Poor form

He has fire kick now. His foot is fire and he kicks you. Sounds like something a hobo would do.

hes actually openly antivax i will not eat ze bugz on twitter

Still cant ditch him from the industry. The guy owns one of the main motion capture studios used by many companies.

Did a bit of digging and it turns out Capcom USA owned SF up until a year ago. Probably still has some influence on how the series is handled and this decision was already made before the transfer.

>now

Literally no one knows. Someone posted it on Any Forums and others just accepted its true and any questions about the validity of the claim are always met with
>apparently hes into conspiracies
Which ones? How much? What's the proof?
There is none. There's nothing. Its just people aping people who don't know shit until it gets accepted as reality.
The same kind of shit that gets people 'cancelled on twitter', but on Any Forums, where its gamers, who should be too high iq for this

Attached: awoooararara.jpg (600x400, 140.06K)

Conspiracy theories(fine) and is part of some weird Astro potato farming cult(CRAZY).

>weird Astro potato farming cult(CRAZY).
I want to join