Is your PC better than a console?

Is your PC better than a console?

Attached: Is your PC better .jpg (720x1241, 32.78K)

Yes
/thread

yes

Yes

>Inferior ports
No it actually isn't.

the real debate

Attached: 1661901437591004.jpg (997x934, 29.58K)

Nigga my phone is better than a console lmao

yes, and it's not that hard, unless a new (real) console comes out right now

it's crazy to me how the average gaming pc is weaker than this console generation via steam hardware survey. I guess there's really no reason to upgrade your pc considering an xbone can just play most of the good games

even the laptop I used 5 years ago has stronger components than contemporary consoles

Yes.

i7-9700k
2080 super
why yes i am superior to poorfags

Attached: 1656099022564.png (2089x1462, 361.23K)

yes because my pc can pirate anything I want

Yes

it's actually insane how delusional you consolefags are, but in a way, i don't blame you, the shit experience of a console is the only thing you know

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 220.95K)

Been gaming at 1440p/144fps for years so yes. Having options so I am not playing with shit settings is also a plus.

My current PC is stronger than Xbox One X and PS4 Pro but weaker than PS5 and Series X. But I still play at 1080 so that's not going to change soon.

>PC ($2000)
vs
>PS4 PRO ($250)
it's literally the fucking meme with the fat neckbeard

Yes, there's never been a better time to build a PC.

Yes, and I can play switch on my pc. Its so solid that i sold my actual switch a year ago.
So its literally a pc and a switch.

That scene aged quite bad.

>PC ($2000)
lmao not anymore

wtf you talking about? it aged like fine wine with all the artfags crying over AI replacing them

Or maybe, just maybe, JUST MAYBE, there is no fucking reason to upgrade anymore and graphics don’t sell these days. Just FUCKING maybe.

I mean, the movie implied that robots can't into art. And that has been proved wrong.

If I look up pc builds to play gow ultra 60 fps, do you really think I'm going to find something that's less than $2000? honest question

Yeah but I can't exactly play Dwarf Fortress or my STALKER mods on a console can I?

yea that's what im saying autismo

It's better than "a" console, yes.

yes, you will, especially at 1080p
>b-but ps5 plays in 4k
not at 60fps ultra lmao

Attached: 1633077039090.png (1855x399, 201.38K)

Every pc is better than every console because they aren't limited to playing games. This is an inarguable truth, much like how you will never be a woman.

my mom fucking sucks at cooking

That bar is set pretty low, OP

Attached: lmao.png (1659x928, 1.8M)

No, it's a Steam Deck. Still good for what I need it for.

>low
>low
>low
>low
>low
>off
>off
>off
>off
>minimum
>off
>off
>non native render resolution
lmaoing at consolecucks

Attached: 1654922383639.png (493x653, 375.1K)

cringe. is this how autists think?

If I look up pc builds to play gow ultra 60 fps, do you really think I'm going to find something that's less than $2000?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this dude unironically thinks GoW has game changing, revolutionary graphics. holy fucking shit dude. consolefags legit live on another planet. a 3080ti 12gb, which is arguably the best possible graphics card you can get at the moment, is 900 dollars on best buy. that would be overkill for this game. i played it at ultra graphics on a 2060 super which is a 3 year old card that you can probably get for 400 bucks. never dropped below 90 for me.

again, i would like to repeat, it is actually insane to me how delusional consolefags are.

Attached: console plebs.png (1280x720, 1.94M)

A PC from 2004 is better than a modern current gen console, so yes.

Cringe.

Most PC users are have something akin to a PS4 pro. The stats back it up, of course here and on other forums everyone is rich, a trained MMA fighter, has 2 degrees and has read all the classics.

>Most PC users are have something akin to a PS4 pro. The stats back it up
they do now. except prices just massively dropped and in a few months everyone will be rocking PCs that beat the shit out of PS5's without having to pay thousands for it

No, I haven't updated in a while.
There aren't any good games that required good pc these days anyway.

Attached: 1636359232584.jpg (480x640, 50.43K)

So where's a $2000 console to compare it with?

okay maybe I'm wrong, but how the fuck is this a slam dunk then? so what big games are actually worth buying a $2000 pc for graphically wise? Silly me I used a ps4 game to benchmark because I literally just saw an ad for nvidia giving away the spiderman ps4 game for free which they always did to flex high fidelity graphical games. So what makes it actually worth it even? and please don't say something silly like arma or minecraft mods

The price of the GPU can't possibly justify this very slight improvement. Also that game is shit, why post it?

Of course
Bane voice