ITT: Games that peaked early

First Baldur fight was kino, the game slowly got worse after it and never quite reached those heights again

Attached: 1641224254676.png (1024x1024, 1.66M)

BotW, the tutorial zone is the best part since you're incentivized to engage in all of its systems

GoW2018 feels like an 30% amazing game and a 70% mediocre game. You have kino moments like the first Baldur fight, getting the blades of chaos and encountering the world serpent but then also shit like the same troll fight 10 times over.

Should unironically have been a shorter game.

Agreed, hope they learned their lesson with the new one. Feel like the game wasn't nearly as bombastic as it should have been but Ragnarok is the finale so I hope they go all out.

That part of the game is the proof of concept. Once you get access to the optional hell challenges the game is designed by the numbers.

Imagine playing, or giving a shit, about Nu-God of War. lolling.

>lolling

I would say go back to Twitter or Reddit but i think that even there they wouldn't say shit like this

>no one mentions the last baldur fight with freya controlling that massive giant
you guys are faggots, great way to end the game

>""""""""""'fight""""""""""
You mean cinematic experience
You barely control kratos

Playing Nu-Male of War is grounds for going back to Twitter and Reddit. lolling @ u keeps me here. Faggot.

?????????????????
as opposed to the first baldur fight? they're essentially the same, you fight him, cutscene happens, fight him again, cutscene happens, etc.

goddamn. i fucking hate this board. you guys have the worst, most stupid fucking opinions.

>lolling @ u keeps me here. Faggot.

Holy fuck, i'm pretty sure you're a 14 years old child who just discovered Any Forums and saw that people here shit on the game so you do it to.

Btw you have to be 18 to post here.

>same shit gets stale and worse when done multiple times!!!
CRAZY HOW THAT WORKS, WOAHZA!

It was just a weaker version of the first boss fight.

>dude the first baldur fight is soooooo kino man, soooo fuckin epic, the game got so bad after that
>what? a better version of the first """kino""" fight? nah nah, it sucks, because things are ever only good one time
any other terrible hot takes, faggots?

Attached: Anything else.jpg (749x801, 102.08K)

They just recycled the first boss with barely any changes to him that's not impressive, it's a sign of either laziness or that they ran out of budget(like for the rest of the game)

Attached: 1615072697246.jpg (1280x720, 195.59K)

>do kino
>WOAH SO COOL
>do it again for the 2931232912815th time
>man this is a drag now
Since you're gonna keep replying forever to "win" this argument, I'm just gonna call you a triple FAGGOT RETARD now and leave it at that

That femoid ruined the second fight, fuck off faggot

>get to chapter 2, don't free micah
>do any side quest you want to and enjoy
game is much better before everyone starts going like a slasher movie

Attached: rdr2.jpg (480x270, 35.03K)

>Start game fighting a weaker version of the final boss
>At the end you fight it again but this time he's going all-out
>Pretty cool trope in gaming
>This is ok when every game does it except GoW

Attached: 7517455-HSC00001-32 (1).jpg (770x778, 53.96K)

Name 5 examples of this being done please

baldur fight lmao? the only decent boss fights are when you fight those 2 guys and the dragon. the rest is just a fucking QTE where you barely control kratos.

>>going all-out
>he's actually just doing the same thing but now there's an annoying giant interrupting the fight every 30 seconds