Kneel

Kneel

Attached: 1280px-Denuvo_vector_logo.svg.png (1280x583, 28.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/p9ak4n/crack_watch_games/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How far is too far? What will be the "three limited activations" of Denuvo?

Kneel.

Attached: Q8IU2zmivhYMQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (115x128, 1.71K)

Never will be "too far". Nobody wants to stop Denuvo anymore and piracy is dead.

that would require someone pushing denuvo's security and right now the only person doing it is 1 (one) tranny who wants 300$ for every game he cracks

Bump for piratesissy tears

I haven't bought a PC game since 2011 and I've played plenty of games that had their denuvo cracked or removed.
I have no fucking idea what you're trying to imply with piracy being dead.

You see, only a couple gigafaggot corpos use Denuvo to being with, theres no real need to get this shit cracked in seconds.

I just been pirating shit and didn't give a damn about Denuvo, but what does it do exactly? Why is it hard to crack?

no denuvo sisters, not like this...

Because it keeps getting updated
It's on its 15th iteration or something
The main problem is that it's useless to use because there are thousands of games that are available
If I can't play the latest AAA game I'll just play something else

Denuvo is way harder to crack because depending on how it's implemented, it has very stringent and constant checks to validate the game and it's not easy to pry it away from the launcher without breaking shit. Most scene groups can't get past denuvo and the one with a consistent track record larps as a chick (probably a troon) and asks for $1000 per crack.

It's 100% a troon. Only males have the autism necessary to successfully remove DRM, let alone Denuvo.

All denuvo games suck

Coincidence? I think not.

name ONE good denuvo backed game

Sonic frontiers
>it's shit
Yeah I know, but I still want to try it without paying for such scams

Will be out 10 days before release on ryujinx

Kneeger

>over 80% of denuvo games cracked
>average time to crack is ~4 months
old.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/p9ak4n/crack_watch_games/

Attached: Last 20 denuvo cracks.png (843x1007, 114.85K)

Miku's game is extremely good

Attached: 1663259763367717.jpg (268x241, 25.66K)

Not if iredo steps in
I swear i'll kill myself if sonic frontiers has iredo on switch

Denuvo has taught me that I don't need to play every video game ever made, i'm perfectly happy never to play their shitty infected crap.