RESIDENT EVIL 4 REMAKE

>also on PS4
it's over...

Attached: RE4_remake.jpg (768x433, 39.76K)

don't care, compared to the important ways they will likely fuck it up, it's meaningless

Dont care stupid nigger.

RE4 was never good.

Considering the last good RE was 6, I have no doubt REmake 4 will be shit.

It's a remake. Who gives a fuck?

Name one good game that could only be played on PS5 and not PS4

Attached: 1548033591360.jpg (400x356, 18.27K)

the only next gen game we're getting is a coomer game with a jiggly-assed korean

Attached: 1329209587530.png (363x321, 299.6K)

Gundam Maxiboost

I get it, not making it for the old consoles is just leaving a shitpile of money on the table. It's Still fucking stupid though, making a game for hardware nearly 10 years old. This is why XIV will always be shit because it's a goddamn mmo made for ps3 and they can never get past that without actually re-doing the whole game.

RE was never good* fixed

I do.

Attached: cado.jpg (200x302, 19.54K)

???

Attached: 91uib3Wqi2L._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x536, 76.59K)

explains why it looks like shit

Returnal

It's because of the stupid ass aesthetic changes since the manbabies can't handle grey and brown

ya es hora? antes de que se pongan todos borrachos

Kill yourself contrarian faggot.

Kill yourself crapcom shit eater.

You say that despite defending the worst product they've put forward in 20 years. RE6 is a compete fucking turd, and 7, Remake 2 and Village utterly decimate it. Cope and seethe.

lower system requirements, good for me

Not him but the only people who hate 6 are legitimate fucking retards who thought it was "confusing" + survival horror only manchildren the franchise long left in the dust.
Don't even hate nu-re but it's better than every nu-re game easily lol, especially the last two