Battlefield sisters, how do we make a comeback after this?

battlefield sisters, how do we make a comeback after this?
heard that the next bf will be modern day again and really hope not

Attached: 2042 xer.jpg (2560x1440, 201.16K)

>Septum ring tattoo blm nigger lesbian
Who does this appeal to?

a couple of fags in DICE's art department

zoomers to self-insert as badass boss bitches.
it must work they keep doing it.

are we meant to believe she even has a chance against those guys, who currently have her in her sights? At least fucking try to make it believable.

Not buy it like the last one and let this series die

People who look like this don't play game, they're busy flipping burgers while being a single mother and trying and failing to be onlyfans whore.

umm sweaty, are you trying to get banned?

Attached: 2042.jpg (1466x570, 146.64K)

>>Septum ring tattoo blm nigger lesbian
>Who does this appeal to?

Attached: chud66.jpg (540x675, 245.05K)

>People who look like this don't play game, they're busy flipping burgers while being a single mother and trying and failing to be onlyfans whore.

Attached: chudcringe2.webm (350x621, 2.17M)

Go sit on your dilator.

i fucking hate everything bfv and 2042 represents, there have to be female soldiers but them being like 50% of the roster is stupid as fuck and everyone knows it yet no one will say anything because you will get instantly shot down with "muh sexism" it fucking blows me away how the game that implemented female soldiers in the most natural way posible was fucking MGSV and showed everyone how women in the military are extremely rare to encounter on your own because they are a really small minority, same goes with blacks fighting for the germans in bf1 i'm sorry but i doubt half of the german army was black back in 1910s and way worse with bfv with nazi female soldiers (if they were that progressive why are they the bad guys in from their pov then?) just wish we could have a battlefield that resembled a battlefield and not a very clearly apex legends rip off

>My date showing me how handsome i am :)

only good thing bf5 did was adding anti tank rifles, squad revives and fortifications

Ripoff hell let loose but add more battlefield staples to it. HLL makes 50v50 combat feel natural and it would be interesting to see a battlefield take that includes hll's building/resource mechanics. Sadly I don't think the avg battlefield player is interested in playing a game that requires that much teamwork/cooperation with strangers

>heard that the next bf will be modern day again
Good, maybe they learned their lesson after all.

he's right you know, every time I'm at a restaurant/etc. the waitresses always have one or more of the following:
>tattoo
>piercing
>retarded haircut
>retarded hair color
why'd you get upset tho at the post you're replying to, tho? recognized yourself in what he's talking about? lol

looks like a death loop rip off

give me a sequel to bf1

Attached: bf1.jpg (908x872, 179.88K)

>give me a sequel to worst bf game
mmm okay?

bf1 was the last title with soul
bf5 was soulless and 2042 was a mistake

>soul
>game that was literaly made for codniggers
>soul
you are the problem

The evil ancient jew that owns Blackrock and makes sure EAs ESG score stays UP.

>BF1942
>Battlefield Vietnam
>Battlefield 2142
these are the only good games in the franchise.

>but what about -
no, zoomer.

>boomer stuck in the past
all makes sense now

Attached: kay.jpg (784x1046, 111.7K)

you would be too if you had known what it was like.

Attached: videogamescores.png (640x480, 43.84K)