Sorry emuchuds but your time is up

it's time to join the paypiggie line!

Attached: 09152022_CmO5hk3Ywh.png (591x839, 226.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
youtube.com/watch?v=UXZGCwAJpbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol
Lmao

>emuchud
what the fuck did i ever do to you you asshole

Attached: emu.png (1600x1067, 2.89M)

Good luck with that

>plays game on my hacked switch
Heh.... nothing personnel

They seem to be pretty effective considering the fact that only 1 dude knows how to crack their games and takes loads of time to do that. But idk if this will work, I'll believe it when I see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA

reminder

Attached: STOP RIGHT THERE.png (761x1040, 118.67K)

the scene was definitely paid off in more ways than one, volski also knew how to crack Denuvo and he was arrested threw into jail and then hired by the denuvo guys lol

the response to all those answers is "fuck off nintendo"

This'll be easily defeated, and at worst it forces emulators to be more accurate which is a good thing.

Too bad the switch can barely run games as-is. What are these faggots gonna do that devs are willing to take the performance hit on?

a better reminder

Attached: you'll pay nothing.png (710x674, 670.98K)

>will have no impact on the gaming experience
youtube.com/watch?v=UXZGCwAJpbM

Attached: 1632251496166.png (680x337, 100.37K)

>August 24
Nothingburger

>Not even endorsed by nintendo

so what the fuck are they getting out of it?

piracy bros... it's over.

Attached: 1617481015683.jpg (1323x750, 158.36K)

Other devs that will pay for them

Attached: file.png (1634x913, 2.53M)

I find it funny that Nintendo opens by saying there is a lot of misinformation only to go on and make the biggest load of misinformation possible.

and frankly, nobody but idiots care what Nintendo thinks about emulators.

Still can play your garbage for free on my hacked switch lol

Will Switch games run at 10fps? Sounds fun for legitimate customers

Attached: 1661890751593367.webm (640x360, 2.43M)

They are doing it out of spite hoping that Nintendo devs will pay them for the opportunity to make their games shittier and ensure nobody even plays them, let alone buys them.

This, and also Nintendo doesn't care about how I feel some of the shit they are pulling, so why should I care in this case?
Fuck off Nintendo. Be a better company, so I wouldn't have to resort to this.

>gets cracked day -1 because there's nothing stopping anyone from seeing how it works on a paperclipped console
fucking lmao

foolish, the nintendo autists haven't had a reason to go against denuvo up until this point.
the fact switch games are emulatable to this extent already should be telling

wow I saw these same arguments in the 90's with napster. Instead of adapting, they're fighting an unwinnable battle. Good luck tendies, I will NEVER buy any of your consoles or games. suck my dick.

1. Mike Hunt
2. Your mom's house.
3. No.
*hang up the Switch*

Reminder for Americans who emulate games they've dumped themselves and believe they're different from pirates:
>U.S. Code § 1201 - Circumvention of copyright protection systems
>No person shall circumvent a technological measure that effectively controls access to a work protected under this title. The prohibition contained in the preceding sentence shall take effect at the end of the 2-year period beginning on the date of the enactment of this chapter.
>(...) to “circumvent protection afforded by a technological measure” means avoiding, bypassing, removing, deactivating, or otherwise impairing a technological measure; and
>a technological measure “effectively protects a right of a copyright owner under this title” if the measure, in the ordinary course of its operation, prevents, restricts, or otherwise limits the exercise of a right of a copyright owner under this title.

Attached: 1660447885933704.jpg (1200x1115, 147.63K)

Would be funny if doing this also caused their PC protection to be compromised.

Reading that makes me laugh everytime.

But PC players only care about emulating nintendo first party games

switch sojaks will swallow anything with a nintendo ip on it.

take a look at age of calamity, tha game runs at like 12 fps, and it's one of the console best sellers

reminder that pirating is not a privilege but rather a crime

Piss off Nintendo. My copy. My fucking switch, I can do whatever I want with it. Suck my cock.

>Denuvo Promises to Kill Nintendo

>prevent pirated copies
what if I want to emulate my legitimate copy? it says in the law that I can do that

They're hoping that Square Enix and Sega will put it on all their multiplat games.

technically it boots, so its working. You'll just be stuck at a DRM screen.

they dont care about that

>what if I want to emulate my legitimate copy? it says in the law that I can do that
No it doesn't lmao.

if i cant pirate switch games i will just not play them. sorry nintendo but im still not buying your fisher price tablet.

>denuvo in console games
>denuvo continuley outpacing crackers
>microsoft pluton rolling out soon, anti piracy will be on a hardware level and require cloud authentication for software

Ahh...finally. poorfags pirates won't get to play future games. have fun missing out poor fuckfaces

Attached: 1662374364692060.png (334x346, 127.21K)

>HEY NINTENDO PAY US 10 MILLION DOLLARS TO MAKE YOUR SHIT UNPIRATABLE
>hackers break it in a day
>lol

You made a huge mistake thinking I emulate anything past 7th gen. But sure Nintendo go ahead and ruin all your future games when a good chunk of them barely run on the Switch as it is. It makes perfect sense to fuck over the people who buy your games instead of just porting your games to PC so the people who want to play them on something that isn't a shitty tablet can.

Wont even need to be 'cracked', the emulators will just need to become more accurate to fool denuvo into thinking they're real hardware. And a more accurate emulator means better compatibility and less glitches, so denuvos just gonna end up being a great test case to improve emulators with.

Sorry you live in a third world country then. N. America chads can legally have a safety copy of games they own.

>He thinks Denuvo can beat autistic nintendo crackers

>microsoft pluton rolling out soon, anti piracy will be on a hardware level and require cloud authentication for software
this is almost definitely not true but i hate the idea of microsoft pluton so i don't mind if people keep saying it

Attached: 1661035985828754.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

Nintendo has nothing to do with this, this is all denuvo and third party publishers

>it doesnt make any business sense

FUCK OFFFFFFF

>Sorry you live in a third world country then. N. America chads can legally have a safety copy of games they own.
Americans can have a copy for back-up purposes but they can't emulate it if the needs to be decrypted, or if copy protection is circumvented in any other way. Regardless, the DMCA absolutely does not say you can emulate games you've legitimately bought.

Chadtendo doesn't care about this, they sell their games very good, probably squinix and crap companies with shitty games could pay to use this crap twice.
Imagine if they instead wasting money in shitnuvo, they used in improve their overrated and shitty games.

>going up against nendo fan autism
I give it five weeks of implementation before it's completely shattered to a point of unrecoverability.

Nintendo can barely afford to put out anything but ports and games with reused assets are increasingly cut content. They send out a few high profile "cease and desist" letters or DMCA takedowns to make people think they're totally active about it, but are really just trying to rile up their fanboys and pray they do the work for them for free, as real legal effort is way outside their budget.

>Spends untold money to squash RomUniverse
>Doesn't get a dime out of it
>Plenty of other sites still operating without a care in the world

>adds denuvo to games that already struggle to run
lol, lmao even