Attached: dab.webm (870x720, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KagnBGadfx8
youtube.com/watch?v=ADLZLpPiAgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How are there people dabbing already, that shit is lv 98
do party exp tickets stack?

What's best for farming catalogue?

Attached: 2022091323120100_s.jpg (1280x720, 165.1K)

Do exp ticket even increase catalog exp? I didn't notice a difference when using them, just that my level went up faster.

Well uhhhhhh.... gotta think on that

Attached: splatspats.jpg (1280x720, 91.19K)

HOW DO YOU SURVIVE GRILLERS AND GLOWFLIES?????
THOSE RETARDS DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY KEEP RAPING ME! THERE ARE SMALLFRYS UP MY ASS!!

Attached: 1663204231141188.jpg (736x883, 133.71K)

Spats...

Attached: 61a231e6b319384b6d068660600aa156.png (869x662, 297.64K)

I can't get this track out of my head and now you can't too
youtube.com/watch?v=KagnBGadfx8

Attached: 1634190985749.png (540x532, 278.01K)

This board is so fucking shit at this game it's embarrassing I swear to god every thread has like 15+ people bitching about how impossible something is. Man up and figure out how to fucking deal

i'm almost at level 50 for the catalogue, it's not hard to grind up since the XP you need is the same for every level

Team needs to group together. In griller, whoever's being chased needs to make it turn around so people can shoot it's ass. With glowflies, just group together behind a chokepoint, unload your entire ass into the chokepoint and pray

If you get split up you will die

Holy BUNS

How do I get the furries out of my lobby?

t.

Attached: 1640336659015.gif (337x300, 2.76M)

Japanese splatfest region

youtube.com/watch?v=ADLZLpPiAgo
What a groove

Attached: 1598040197531.gif (398x226, 1022.29K)

This fucker is insufferable but I don't want him nerfed because I'm not a pussy

People just need to learn to prioritize bosses like him that will wipe your team

every single fucking time without fail i have to solo him, usually two of the fuckers, because people still don't prioritise flyfish

Am I the only guy that has not a single squid walking in the plaza? Also I found one squid with curved back rubbing his hands like the happy merchant. Anyone else saw him?
Someone I believe that the Jews tainted my copy. I get very little money by playing too.

It's wild going to this from 2 where everyone still playing had flyfish trauma and would beeline for the mf as soon as he showed up. Now we have all these new players who haven't yet had the pain drilled into their souls

BEBEBEBEBE

Attached: THIS CAN'T WAIT A MONTH.png (1217x902, 812.57K)

When I got to the end of the secret kettle, I was expecting a Girl Power Station-tier challenge, but instead I was able to just camp on the hill at the back of the map, draw them in and Splashdown.

Level 25 and I haven't used all of my XP food yet, feels pretty good

The optimal thing would be to get into a party with three other competent people and all use your double XP tickets, but otherwise you just gotta grind Ranked

Attached: consumer.png (234x230, 84.53K)

the guarantee of a good level

What do you get for reaching max freshness with a weapon?

>leave furry region
>enter kemonomimi region

A badge I guess since I've seen one or two people with a badge of their weapon

BANG BANG
BANG BANG
BANG BANG
BANG BANG BING
BING BANG BING
BANG BING BING
BIBIBING
BING BING

this song is actually bussying, no lie, my dude.

Attached: 1651163716809.gif (450x338, 1.06M)

stingers tend to be left up too

This is my favourite song in the game I think.

I thought the lyrics were saying "BIG PANCAKE" at first.

The Tableturf AI is just cheating at level 3

Attached: 1622916609730.jpg (505x472, 49.85K)

>Reef-Lux in SR
Seriously what the fuck is the point of this weapon? It can’t handle groups nor can it handle single targets like chargers. And I swear to god sometimes I have a target point blank right in front of me and one of the fully charged arrows would still phase through the target.

At least soloing a stinger isn't too much to ask.
You can kill a flyfish in one go by yourself, but only if you don't have anything else to worry about or you use a special

so if I understand right, when you get a duplicate gear in SR you can trade the new one for chunks, but you're not allowed to trade the old one for chunks? if you choose the new gear then the old is just deleted with no chunks from it?

Just point down a ramp where the fish are emerging and mash fire.

yes

Full charge happens fast and does a shitton of damage, spam can kill a line of chum pretty well from the side and it's not bad at turfing.

You get a badge for 4-star Freshness at 116,000p inked and another badge for 5-star (MAX) Freshness at 1,160,000p inked

lv37 catalog. lv19, with A+ rank
How in the fuck do you get locker dies? This grey color sickens me.

>catalog ges up to lv100
fifty woulda been fine jeez.

you buy coloured ones from the general store

Speaking of duplicate gear, does anyone else think the format for the window is retarded? It says "keep new gear" but wouldn't keeping be choosing the old one that you already have? It doesn't help that the button for choosing the new gear is beneath the icon for the old gear, and vice-versa.

Think they just show up randomly in Harmony's shop once you hit Level 15 and get the taller locker

thats photo mode dummy, you can use the emote there regardless of having it unlocked or not

you can take out little dudes really fast if you mash I thought it was ass too but it works enough i guess unless you're last one alive then yeah you may as well just jump in the water

Splats...

Griller: The chased needs to lure the griller up a psth with turns so it stops a lot.
DO NT CONSTANTLY JUST JUMP UP AND DOWN LEVELS YOU FUCKS JUST RUN A PATH!
Glowflies: At this point fuck if I know. 26 eggs fr glowflies is too much, you barely get time t run them ffs. But the idea is get up high along a path with only one entrance and mow the fucks down as they rush you. Always leave escape routes SO INK YOUR WALLS YOU DAFT CUNTS, and prioritize revives if not targeted.

>every other miiverse post is either furry fanart or lgbtq+ related shit
why didn't Any Forums tell me this game was meant for troons and furfags?

Attached: 1510145014029.jpg (712x712, 42.05K)

Swords to go with the ninja and samurai outfits are a cool idea, but I find them weird to use in practice

Attached: AC2CD23D-6B6C-4027-A423-2C029D4096C8.jpg (511x720, 61.2K)

I hate this lil figga like you wouldn't believe.
There needs to be a spawn limiter so you only get 2 or 3 out at a time. 4+ flyfish is impossible to manage ontop of 2 steel heads a stringer, 2 ufos, plus a drizzler or two.

It’s not that bad when you realize you get 7.5k points(3/4ths of a level) every day as a bonus and like 3 months to fill it out.

Charge shot does something stupid like 210 damage and it's very fast. It's a decent boss killer and great when mashed.

Nozzlenose is fucking great for SR though. Love that gun.

Just switch splatfest region to jp in the lobby terminal
You get actually good posts

Attached: Excited mudmouths.jpg (1280x720, 224.41K)

Can you switch it at will? I'd switch back to NA for actual splatfests but doesn't this affect your matchmaking overall too?

Seems like as long as you switch it before picking a side for a splatfest or something you're good
Doesn't affect matchmaking since I don't think there's regional matchmaking. I was put in jap lobbies before I even switched it.

yes

Are the Purple Seaslugs in circulation yet?

>randomly shw up
Fucking.
Terrific.
Alrighty guess I'm just waiting now then.

Always been this way. Never had issues with it personally.
Also
>Going from end of splatoon2 where each new wave swapped to new grizz merch, back to waiting one month for it to swap over
Oh lord this may be hell
>bonus round
WHY IS THIS SHIT NOT THREE SLOTS!? GRIZZCO GEAR WAS ALWAS THREE!

Wait, so does ranked give more catalog exp than just regular turf war or salmon run?
That fucking sucks, I don't want to be forced into playing with the smellies.

Attached: 1529488931901.png (447x478, 501.31K)

>salmon run
>glowflies round
>well this doesn't seem so bad, we're doing pretty well
>taking out hordes from up high
>"1 PLAYER REMAINING"
>wait wha-
>die a split second later from a group charging right behind me
We went from 4 to 0 in like three seconds.

Attached: 1536150158556.jpg (1280x1352, 210.01K)

How does the 7.5k work? Is it just flat out first clear of the day?
Not first clear for each mode?

Interesting, if it doesn't affect my standard matchmaking I'll give it a whirl.

im afraid i will be banned at any moment while enjoying this game
its been almost two years since i hacked my switch though so who knows

>you barely get time t run them ffs.
Don't run them, yeet them, or group up near the basket if the game allows

They might as well call Salmon Run "Octoling Run" because every team I've been in since release is full of octolings.
Have octolings become more popular than squids?

Attached: Booyah Bomb.jpg (720x538, 66.48K)

first win. I've gotten it via Salmon Run, but it happens in any mode I believe.