What will it take for you fags to stop playing modern games?

What will it take for you fags to stop playing modern games?

Attached: 42B0C4D4-2FC5-48B5-8ABA-C3C0F9492A92.jpg (1394x1242, 195.71K)

full pozz...

not everything is pozzed yet but once it is, I'll stop

hmm that's interesting... my thread defaulted to a picture of pepe with a AI generated prompt.

If there are not games that I want to play, I will not play games. We haven't gotten there yet.

>full pozz
already happened. Even with jap games

I'm going to keep playing the good ones (aka Japanese games).

Death or financial ruin.

I like video games.

A complete banwave of all the kids and Vtuber faggots that are infesting my favorite game, for one.

Attached: 4422b0a09e402694af8036d8c9f6b01f8ae21a85.png (320x320, 57.24K)

Nothing really, I’m not jaded or depressed enough to not be able to find enjoyment in new games. Sux to be you.

I already stopped when they added pronoun grooming

When they stop making them probably.

At least a million dollars, preferably more.

Nigger games and the world have been pozzed before your daddy squirted you into your mom. You’re only just now realizing it because you’re bored and angry at the world about not finding enjoyment in life any more.
Occupy your mind a little.

the only "modern" one i play is battlefield 5

yeah im sure you have a bunch of games this year you want to play. You dont have to lie

No fresh new furrybait franchises that are actually good. It's been a while, so I'm starting to get bored of modern games.

It'd sure be nice if some good not modern games released.

Half Life 3 because Valve holding off on it for so long makes me SO hyped! Once they finally (and inevitably) release it, I'll be SUPER bummed out!

Not him but Total Waarhammer 3, full release of Bannerlord, Elden Ring, Bayo 3, Inscryption all of the top of my head.
I've been happy user, sorry you aren't.

electricity cutout

Sequels, sequels and more sequels. Great new games you got there!

I’m playing genshin and you won’t stop me.

I could only play old games if I had friends to do it with

Why would I stop playing them when I can just stop paying for them?

Plenty of sequels surpass the original game, there's nothing wrong with enjoying them.

Attached: blaze.png (222x338, 167.11K)

My nigga do you not play sequels?

Once full pozz happens.

I don't buy from anyone that matters so I'm not hurting anything. I kind of don't care at this point. Whatever happens is cool with me. I've found my "groove" so to speak. I know where to get games from developers that are fully dedicated to entertaining me. Whatever happens to this industry does not matter to me in the slightest. I'm going to keep giving thousands of dollars to the people who give me what I want. Sorry AAA devs, you aren't getting any money from me... it's your fault. I would give money to you if you made anything I liked. I should also apologize to gotcha-devs. Sorry I'm not a whale. You guys suck so I just don't feel like spending money with you.

Attached: 1651783590533.webm (500x500, 590.24K)

I have more than enough of a backlog, older games, and indie bullshit to keep me occupied for several lifetimes.

Attached: 2707B4D5-3BEA-407E-B1AD-E4DD802F1CBC.jpg (640x640, 122.99K)