No DMC news

>No DMC news

Attached: Another day.jpg (612x596, 44.14K)

bro...

Guess why?
Because the combact dude is currently working for that piece of crap of final forgettable 16

retard
Verification not required.

Dragons Dogma 2 goesfirst, DMC-bros...

DMC6 news is like 2024 at the earliest. It's only in early development and most of Division 1 is busy with REmake4 and DD2 right now.

>first
The fuck you mean?? Dmc went first!! Its done dmcfags got theirs with 5. Its dogmachad time.

he was only one of the combat dudes, final fantasy 16 will be kino thanks to him and yoship though, the real director is working on dragon's kino 2, thats the real reason

And that's ok, I'm still playing 4 and 5 on a daily basis anyway

>Dmcfags want seconds already when dogmachads havent even gotten their plate yet

I hope it flops hard.

LOL

You will get DMC6 in 2027 with a new VA for Dante and you'll like it

>new VA for Dante
Yeah, Drew Coombs

Vergil hires Vergil's brother and Vergil's son to defeat Vergil so that Vergil can become Vergil
featuring vergil

is it me or does dante play like shit

You're in the wrong place. Reddit's two blocks down.

Kill yourself zoomer retard
In 4? yes.

DMC6 is years away lol

Dante plays like shit if you play like shit. He has less safety net fallback shit compared to Nero, Vergil and V

So what was the reaction to Nero being Vergil's son? And I don't mean it being said in V, but in 4.

>It's only in early development
How do you know it even is in development?

>new VA for Dante
It's so fucking over
>Drew Coombs
We're so fucking back

too bussin for you mummies

>implying Reuben doesn't have Capcom grabbed by the balls because of his mocap studio

JP side of things thought it was cool. Most of the western side did too but you also had a good amount of people absolutely livid at the mere possibility of Vergil having a son and came up with all kinds of cope headcanon like Nero being the literal reincarnation of Sparda or a test tube baby.
To give some small bit of leeway to those retards though, the JP side had more side material in their native language to reinforce the idea.

His skillset just seems to be lacking something. He has a hat, a bike, a sword, and fisticuffs, but it all feels too different yet too alike to really add to the playstyle. Same with the styles. I just get so bored I activate devil trigger and spam the one sword move he has

Then why isn't he voicing Ken anymore?

He's gone full schizo at this point and it wont surprise me if they go so far as to not deal with that either. Dudes living in the mountains shilling nft's for an alien cult.

>livid at the mere possibility of Vergil having a son
Because of him being a teenage parent?
>cope headcanon like Nero being the literal reincarnation of Sparda or a test tube baby
These actually seem pretty cool possibilities.

Wait, really?

Not much I can really say to help other than keep practicing or give up. I personally love Dante's kits the most in every game and it just clicks with me.
If I wasn't a sperg I might be able to put into words why but alas.

Do you actually use the guns? I legitimately have no idea why they're even in the game. No damage, even with charges.

>Nero being the literal reincarnation of Sparda
>Berial says he hasn't come to the human world in 2000 years, "You fight just like him"
>Nero falls in love with a human woman just like Sparda
>he fights a white statue at the end
Can't blame them though Nero has been Vergil's son ever since his creation and you can see that even in his early concept arts.

Attached: 1654200245784.png (2000x1518, 158.53K)

>>Because of him being a teenage parent?
You had a whole gamut of reasons depending on the type of person you were asking. For fujos it was because Vergil was CLEARLY gay and wouldn't dare even look at a female. For meatheads it was because they thought Vergil was just a pure evil power rangers villain that would never dare mate with a human. For some misguided lorefags it was because they had the timeline messed up and thought Vergil would have had to have Nero when he was 12.
When peoples headcanons are contradicted, they come up with any number of reasons.

Retards though Vergil hated all humans when really he's just indifferent. What he does hate is his own human half, he kills Arkham just because he reminded him that he is a half breed.

Why does this drawing look like it was made by a fujo artist?