I honestly hate people that are bad at video games...

I honestly hate people that are bad at video games. They aren't hard you've gotta be pretty fucking stupid to not be able to figure it out.

Attached: 1660148035730061.png (623x623, 245.58K)

sorry

Touhou is declining

I'm dumb, bitch. And I am going to keep being dumb. Fuck off

YEAH IM SHIT AT VIDYA BUT IM HERE TO HAVE FUN. SO FUCK YOU.

lots of people hate the poors, reimu, so I wouldn't be so quick to talk.

For me, its Marisa.

says someone who is bad at sex, bad a drawing, bad at japanese, bad at playing any instrument, bad a coding, bad at cooking, and bad at going 5 minutes without seething about something pointless

but you ruin everyone elses fun and you aren't having as much fun as you would be if you were good so might as well stay off dumb bitch

league of legends player detected

>muh skill
kys compfag

Being bad at video games is unironically a sign of a low IQ (assuming you've been playing them since you were a kid).
If you're bad at video games, your life probably sucks in many other ways as well.

Fucking retard. I would be good at these things easily if I focused my time on them.

Fuck you. I spend my day working hard and when I get home, I just want to feel like a god-damned superhero. If that means I put the game on easy then so be it. Not everyone can be a loser NEET that has all the time in the world to ‘git gud’. Why don’t you try gitting gud at life huh

Attached: 1477282210407.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

Neutral has combos too if you think about it. 2C canceled into step into under blow? frame trap that then goes into rolling or straight for a hard knock down. CD canceled into B red sky? safe on block and starts a combo on hit. Air to air jA sets up a taco.

Based.
I'm a total casual and if I can make it then anybody who can't doesn't count as a human.

OP needs to be matingpressed Into oblivion untill he becomes a mind broken cumslut

people naturally good at games are usually good at those too, it's the bitter """casual""" whiners that are poison to the meritocracy

can't be bad at something I've never done.

you suck at everything else hombre

Is this the touhou thread?