I'm sick of this

I'm sick of this.

Attached: FcmPMIWaQAAP8Uj.jpg (2000x2000, 326.21K)

>straight from reddit

Women can't rape

>sex with children
WHAT THE FUCK
>sex with children, Japan
Rad and cool

Aren't Ann and Joker legal in Japan? Coomershida and Kawamommy aint breaking the law.

>teacher blackmails students into sex
>student blackmails teacher into sex

>what is consent, coercion and power dynamics

normalfags

Yes. If a male teacher has sex with female students, it's cringe. If a female teacher has sex with male students, it's based.
Don't @ me

>Kamoshida uses his power and influence to basically force students to have sex with him
>Bottom teacher turns you down until your constant pushing it finally breaks her down.

>engaging with media in bad faith is funny

Americans believe that humans are ooga booga cavemen toddlers who couldn't give any form of consent until the magic clock reaches the first nanosecond of their 18th year of living

>bad faith is funny
yes!

Make this thread everyday. Sure this will help your mental state.

Attached: 1654798524232.jpg (760x571, 41.42K)

thread closed

It really is different. Would you be happy to know that your girlfriend was molested by a creepy old bastard? On the other hand, pre-marital sex is perfectly okay when it comes to us men.

why would you want that hag anyways

Attached: 1662335298759.png (679x554, 350.38K)

This. Anyone that can't tell the difference needs to remove themselves from the gene pool.

The main story and the social links were written by two different people. It's very easy to tell. It comes at the cost of the game having wildly dissonant morals because someone wanted to insert their fetish into the side content.
>inb4 "it's different"
You're right. Becky is a much less evil person than Kamoshida, also more attractive. It's still immoral.

Attached: Screenshot (2670).png (634x360, 47.67K)

You know the AOC in most states is 16 right? No you didn't? You just decided to open your retarded mouth without knowing shit about the subject? Sounds about right

That has nothing to do with Americans being braindead about sexual age