Control

Why does Any Forums hate it?

Attached: Guide_Control.png (1280x720, 738.52K)

I don't see a lot of Control hate. It's a solid game that just had a little bit of coarse combat design here and there.

People here don't hate it, but don't care much for it either. Maybe if the protagonist was cuter it would have got more attention.

It's a trash game that only used for benchmarks, I doubt anyone even finished it

They never had it.

hmm really makes you wonder

Attached: japan vs usa.png (1512x795, 867.08K)

"They" don't, but you're trying really hard to make them I see.

I liked it.

Attached: tpl2pkz041t41.jpg (3840x2160, 3.89M)

I was totally lukewarm to the first time I played it when it came it. I guess I was still under the influence of rdr2 back than and every vidya felt meh after it, but I'm now playing it for the second time and I'm close to beating it.
It has its pros and cons, but all in all it's a nice 8/10 vidya. If you like brutalist architecture it's a real treat.

amazing area aesthetic and world building, decent gameplay, good story, that hints at thematics and ideas that are great.

the problem is the game ends, and despite how good a sequel would be if they expanded on their ideas, I somehow doubt they will make one, and have shifted to Alan Wake 2, despite that entire story essentially being a side story to Control in alot of ways (despite what we also know that Alan essentially dreamed up the FBC creating a paradoxical loop as what happened in Alan Wake is clearly an event of an item the FBC would investigate)

what, did Timmy Tencent just give it away for free?

Holy fuck Senator Armstrong and Duke Nukem's child

people like shitty games like bioshock and borderlands

>female protagonist who is not sexy at all
>gray and bland
>it's just the 256177th third person shooter

I got it for free from EGS giveaway and still haven't played more than 30 minutes of it. It's just not fun.

Lol i played it after rdr2 as well and was like "oh wow so this is what a fun video game feels like'

Great game

Attached: Control Ultimate Edition_2021.12.06-15.05_3.png (2560x1080, 3.44M)

the gameplay part is literally the worst thing about control. It's arcadey derivative crap. And I love how plebs shit on rdr2 mission design when every single gameplay moment in control is a fucking shooting gallery.

I enjoyed it a lot actually. The first part of the game was awful though when all you had was the gun and no interesting powers. After that it really picks up I thought.

I don't think it's hated. It's more like it could've been better. I just feel like there was some missed opportunities to add in more enemy types, more varied environments, and more powers.

I agree. It's a generic third person shooter with limited enemy variety (that fucking respawn constantly) and pretty samey weapons/powers. The gameplay kind of sucks. Everything else is cool though. Overall I think it's a pretty good game.

I see you've been trying to shill this game for the last few hours, get the fuck out jew and stop making these threads

>extremely bad plot that dosnt resolve a single thing
>boring protagonist with not a single defining feature
>very bad enemy variety
>guns are useless, all spells except throw and fly is useless
>constant backtracking without a good sense of progression
>your mind companion has no voice so the protagonist talks to herself all time making her even more boring

Its just mediocre. Its good looking, the destruction is great, the setting is great, but fuck me did the devs had no idea what story to put in it.
The brother subplot falls off the map and is never resolved, the board plot goes nowhere, and the magic thing that talks to you has no voice which ruins any potential for characters to express themselves.
Also fuck me the voice actor for the chick is bad, what a monotone bored delivery.