When will gamers be ready to admit that motion controls are more fun than just twiddling thumbs?

When will gamers be ready to admit that motion controls are more fun than just twiddling thumbs?

Attached: tumblr_mu649a0w781rwpu4do1_1280.jpg (762x375, 150.1K)

I am so fucking glad motion controls in non VR applications died out, it was never anything more than a gimmick and actively ruined games. Also come back Dobson we miss you

Why does the cat thing have four eyebrows?

Gyro aiming is the future of console shooters and I'm tired of Xbox pretending it's not.

Also how the fuck could the earth being round possibly be considered a "fad", that doesn't make any fucking sense

Medieval Europeans did not believe Earth was flat.

The earliest clear documentation of the idea of a spherical Earth comes from the ancient Greeks (5th century BC). The belief was widespread in the Greek world when Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of Earth around 240 BC. This knowledge spread with Greek influence such that during the Early Middle Ages (~600–1000 AD), most European and Middle Eastern scholars espoused Earth's sphericity. Belief in a flat Earth among educated Europeans was almost nonexistent from the Late Middle Ages onward.

This myth was created in the 17th century by Protestants to argue against Catholic teachings.

This fucking nigger thinks people looked at the wheel and went, "Nah, that's stupid."

yeah, no. the best version of RE4 was on the Wii

Attached: tumblr_p8cem3ebea1x4dymxo1_1280.jpg (775x329, 50.99K)

Same energy

Attached: A09BD5D2-33E4-4113-A846-EB4FCB45B53C.png (625x605, 74.58K)

>He is STILL shilling NFTs and even today promoted one of his friends
When will he give it up, and who is coping more, him or his handlers

amogus

SON
OF
DOB

Who's gonna be the first to post inflation

Attached: No games allofthedaybro.jpg (1264x1580, 488K)

Attached: vidya.jpg (685x1331, 106.79K)

this one never gets old but it's funny because the best way to emulate wii games now is using a playstation controller unless you want to spend money on wii remotes and a sensor bar

I like the wii remote as a pointer
for all other motion-control purposes it's pretty bad though

Motion gyro controls as we have them now are honestly really good. They are precise.
Motion as it was back in the day was honestly very shitty, often inaccurate, and poorly implemented.

Nintendo cheaped out on the original Wii Remote design and sold the accessory that actually made it work as advertised years later, if it had been in from the start things would have been slightly better

Kinect and shit was hardly any better, it wasn't really just the wiimote.

even if it weren't for the remote+ shit it's a headache to set up because you're going to be taking at least 15 minutes to set it up just fucking with where the bar will be and calibration
it was the worst and not to mention jittery as fuck

you know you want to

Attached: tumblr_46cd26182c02afcc98cab9d8456a48ed_936a7bfd_1280.jpg (800x641, 254.23K)

inflation please

I really like the gyro controls on the switch controller. Obviously it's mostly for splatoon but it has versatility in more games than I thought it would.

This isn't even close to true. It trivializes the entire game, looks worse, and the cross hair doesn't fit into the games aesthetics at all. It's only "the best version" in that it's the easiest so when you first play it, it's a relief because you remembered aiming being tricky on the GameCube. But actually approaching it like a game, or playing it for the first time, and you're robbing yourself.

don't care, it's more fun

The same goes for every other game autists try to push motion controls into but oh well

He literally needs new blood to come in or he can't cash out, even at a horrendous loss.

Pizza slices?