Type A and B instead of Male and Female

>Type A and B instead of Male and Female
>OH NO THE SKY IS FALLING!!!11
Imagine getting booty-blasted this hard by something so meaningless, kek

Attached: 1662558871877.jpg (1354x1265, 686.79K)

Groomer game

If the game is fun, I don't care.

It's awful and retarded but yeah it's stomachable and understandable that companies don't want to stick out as "the one that defies LGBT"

Now including shit like "non-binary" tranny flags and racemixing is indefensible

If it was meaningless than why change it?

i didn't really realize that basic things i got teached about humans in school are "meaningless" now
YWNBAW btw

Unless it's westerm, right?

First this, then they cut costs recording all dialogue just once with only 'their' instead of 'he' and 'she' when referencing the player.

Splatoon doesn’t ask if you’re male or female, you just pick between two body types.

This kills the outragetards

Day 1 pirate

Nah. Just generally. Fun games are fun. All these dramas never matter.

NO NO NO WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MAD AT EVERYTHING LIKE ME FUCKING YOU TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER YWNBAW [INSERT BUZZWORD]

Attached: 1658915756936.jpg (750x750, 72.85K)

Fun is a buzzword.

If type a/b aren't just man and woman then why can't type b ever be topless like top a? Its a retarded distinction and theybshould stop doing it.

Why can’t I take type B’s shirt off?

denuvo

Nioh 2 bros, we won.

Oh... based

Attached: body type 2.png (563x1417, 528.67K)

Why change something if it's meaningless?

I love this shit lol

Seconding this. Mind explaining this you axed cunts?

Attached: 1660236991289424m.jpg (952x1024, 122.86K)

I don't like it but Japan will hold as always.

This shit is confusing. I tried to make a character in harvestella and it ended up some gender confused mess. I just wanted to make a sort of masculine guy. I just gave up after character creation and uninstalled the demo. Guess I'll try a different game. I don't want to look at some confused gender mess for 80 hours. I thought I picked the right answers to make a guy but I ended up a girl in a dress with a manly voice. This shit is so out of touch with people who don't care about this gender stuff. If the in most difficult part of your game is making a normal guy or girl I have no interest in playing your game

It's completely infested with trannies and commies for some reason, though. Can't play without seeing political shit online

why can we see type 1s nipples and not type 2s

It should be able to go topless

Why not just XX and XY?

HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?

CAN'T YOU SEE THEIR BODIES BURNING
DESOLATE AND FULL OF YEARNING

You're the kind of hypocrite who would flip their shit if there was any positive reference to religion.

Also "Type A and B" are made up concepts, like god, deal with it.

>It doesn't affect me

Attached: 1637979563761.png (804x857, 982.84K)

We won.

Really? My lobbies are filled with furries for some reason.

Attached: 1656323204933.jpg (500x1000, 136.82K)

Why are trannies so "booty-blasted" that they threaten developers to get them to change it to Type A and B?

You will never be Type B, and notice how there are only two "Types".

Attached: 1659656476763408.gif (370x300, 152.79K)

I like how this faggot thinks I give a shit, that I've been mind-raped just like he has

How is this affecting me?

I really want to know how this one went.

Monster Hunter Rise still refers to you with male/female pronouns lol

Attached: twins.jpg (2500x1559, 917.59K)

Type B is heckin valid and wholesome

Attached: 1663249010728892.webm (1080x1080, 2.01M)

Those bigots. Haven't they seen the new flag!?

Attached: 1661275424658455.jpg (2558x1688, 1.53M)

>create flag with the message that everyone is still a human despite their difference
>Ts demand their own flag because they feel underrepresented
I feel for the gay dudes who fought to get where they are now before getting infested by these people

Attached: 1658678296167204.png (1073x937, 413.99K)

I just don't understand why it was changed. I don't really care but it's confusing.

I assume it's to pander, somehow, to trannies. But even they don't have issues agreeing that the male and female body exist. I sincerely doubt when they're going to get their dick chopped of they say they're transitioning to body type 1 / 2 and they certainly ask to be called female.

If companies were doing something like making body sliders / appearances that were less Warcraft XBOX HUEG man and super curvy women I'd understand, but they're not and the end result baffles me.

The only type 1 and type 2 are your diabetes you obese tranny freak

Attached: 1461941617314.jpg (1857x2160, 721.75K)

The people who claim that it is not a big deal also claim that OK symbols and police cars are nazi terrorism. Not only do they complain about police and OK symbols, they're immediately removed as well. You shouldn't be gaslit by leftists and rainbow people.

There is nothing wrong with male and female and they should keep it, but there's an ideological push by trannies to confuse others.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 084005.png (1261x932, 415.95K)

I will only ask nicely once: Delete this.

There's never been a single intelligent post made that started with "imagine"

GOLEM

Saying male and female is offensive.

Imagine getting gaslit into thinking the ok symbol is some white power nonsense, to the point that you let white supremacists have the power over you where they can literally censor you by claiming things are white supremacist.

Twitch was based for telling all the people trying to get frogs out to fuck off.

Anyways, you're a retard.

Yes, flags do indeed not affect me
I don't have an aneurysm when I walk through oldtown in winter and see Christmas decorations on every lamp post even if I don't celebrate Christmas

>Play Elden ring
>choose type a
>everyone calls me "he"
Lol. Lmao.

>based Blackrock denier

Attached: 1663222650568936.png (640x640, 576.58K)

I enjoy RDR 2 a lot

I'm surprised this isn't pissing off feminists more than anything since it basically removes the word female and women from existence, but that's basically what their movement lead to in the first place.

>Imagine getting booty-blasted this hard by something so meaningless, kek
If it's meaningless why include it?

ITT: A bunch of impotent, weak virgins that have no means of meaningfully changing the world around them so they have to spend their days whining like pussies on a Mongolian basket weaving forum about shit that wider society is indifferent to. People are becoming more progressive and socially concious, deal with it.

Attached: 1661585000372.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

don't care, still won't play rise because of it. it starts like this and then gets worse.

Imagine needing them to be called Type A and Type B because otherwise you'd have a meltdown.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1615639493611.png (680x762, 118.18K)

Still male and female

>everyone has to kowtow to less than 5% of the earth's population
I demand every females in burkas since muslims are the majority on this planet.

See you in five years :^)

based

basado

And some born women could probably pass off for body type A today, so does that mean they're no longer women?

Americans are too stupid to tell the difference between a man or woman.

Precisely, it’s not a big deal. So why do it when male and female sound less retarded by orders of magnitude?
The simple reason is that the dev is either so spineless they cave to a tiny minority of terminally online social media losers, or they’ve been pressured into it by someone else, most likely their publisher.
Both of those are red flags that might compound on other issues that crop up.

I'm spending 20 minutes of my day to shitpost about dudes in dresses. Meanwhile said dudes spend the entirety of their lives being men.

DOA girls are no longer girls but Figures Type 2.
Ryu Hayabusa is now Figure Type 1.
NICE

Attached: Japan SJW.jpg (1268x1173, 696.97K)