Downloading this now, what will I think of it?

Downloading this now, what will I think of it?

Attached: DjrigoZU8AAOxg-.jpg_large.jpg (1301x1602, 424.68K)

I hope you enjoy grinding, especially if you're a completionist. It's easily one of the grindiest RGG games. If you're just going through the story, then it's not that different from your average Yakuza game.

It's unfortunately bad. The infinite murder with the comparatively low amount of NPCs really breaks muh immersion.

Also Kenshiro doesn't work as a Kiryu clone.

The side quests feel particularly pointless and hollow.

The car minigame is under baked as fuck.

Story wasn't anything to keep me interested either.

:(

I liked it, action is really good and side content was fun, just don't make my mistake, don't go for the platinum

I'm a platinum fag and I have the plat in all of the other RGG games, how bad will this one be? Yakuza 5 took over 200 hours.

What's so bad about the plat in this one?

Grinding, a lot of it and i mean it, it's ridicolous how much stuff you have to grind for, you'll see for yourself

How bad is it compared to the Yakuza games?

I was tempted to pick this up a while ago, but thought the gameplay looked dull. Instead I watched all the cutscenes as a movie and got thorough enjoyment out of the Hnk story without subjecting myself to grind. I won't claim I got the full experience. But as someone with a passing knowledge of Hnk lore I thought it was a good story, well told.

Attached: a11NKED_460s.jpg (460x637, 76.82K)

Ignore the fags saying it's bad. It doesn't have as much content as your average Yakuza game but it's a good game and a must-play for any HnK fan.

It's surprising that they got something close to Yakuza out of FotNS. It goes for dirt cheap too. If you have a PC it is the only one you can't get on it, making it the first one you should get on Playstation.

>It's surprising that they got something close to Yakuza out of FotNS
are you fucking serious
yakuza was clearly inspired by fotns since the very first game

You'll have to explain this

And just like the story, this thread is already dead.

just play ken's rage

Better than Ken's Rage
Executing the scum will never be not fun
Combat mechanics are great. I wish this game had a sequel so I could play with Rei. A pity how Shin dies fast.

Ken's rage is better

How much will I enjoy it if I'm not a HnK fag? Never watched/read it.

I'd like to play Ken's Rage again, but I'm not digging into storage for it because I know how disappointed I got in how slow it was. Only character I really enjoyed playing was Rei, and that was because of how ridiculously broken his aerial slams were.

I think the game story is not based on fist of the north star anyway. Its original story iirc

Fist of the north star 40th anniversary is next year. Hopefully we get a full anime remake + an actual AAA game with full local co-op

I hate sega so much, fucking pedos

Sega fuck pedos?