What are some objectively shit games that you still enjoy?

What are some objectively shit games that you still enjoy?

Attached: 7EFB9C08-DAB0-4E10-99C0-6AAAF81DA789.jpg (1204x1500, 277.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yDicGBTRp1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic unrelated

fpbp

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

Attached: slig_creepin.gif (640x616, 2.68M)

epic samefag

fpbp

>tfw no daughter of Manus gf

The game you fags would consider shit is Resident Evil 6, but it's actually not shit at all I suppose

I love the game but it’s objectively garbage

Attached: F9F030A1-7A8C-49D8-89C6-54C12E44F8D2.jpg (1770x9999, 3.19M)

I really liked this, ubisoft aside
Also, Alexios is better than Kassandra

Attached: odyssey1.jpg (709x399, 38.43K)

I'm playing SotFS after finishing DeS and DaS, so far it's pretty great. Bosses are way too boring in comparison but I'm just starting tbhonest. Movement feels worse for some reason. Rolling feels better and combat options are more balanced. Also Majula feels comfier than Firelink Shrine and the Nexus.

>muh grafix
retard

Oh and I also love that you can teleport to every bonfire, it is not fun to travel from Quelaag to the Sen's fortress.

>horrible hitboxes
>scuffed movement
>soul memory
>ADP
It’s shit

i thing he meant the lack of artistic inspirations
stop being a retard and make use of your brain

Fuck you

Put your ADP up to 25 and never touch it again. It makes you have Dark Souls 1 med roll iframes.

Attached: 14524121548.jpg (1280x720, 196.27K)

>>horrible hitboxes
>>scuffed movement
>>soul memory
>>ADP
filtered
maybe use your brain instead and look at the pic
the only argument is "le look at this graphics!1!"

Why?

Dark Souls 3 I guess

Attached: lol.jpg (1919x2159, 1.19M)

On foot travel was great in dark souls 1. If the game lets you teleport from the beginning you lose sense of the scale of the world. Also in ds1 you has to earn fast travel, it wasn’t just given to you

Attached: 08CB9F3A-DCD1-49F3-92CF-21A65B7FE9E0.png (661x623, 16.84K)

Hitboxes weren't better or worse than any other Souls game.
Movement is slow, but appropriate for the enemies you're facing, but not "scuffed", the fuck does that even mean?
Soul memory is shit, no argument here.
ADP is good conceptually, rolling shouldn't be free. Implementation was shit and should've been polished rather than going back to everything being balanced around spamming overpowered mid rolls, with armor, shields, and poise being memes.

>If the game lets you teleport from the beginning you lose sense of the scale of the world
Not really, it's enough to travel one time to get that sense for me. It's not that much of an issue either since theorically you only need to do that big journey, then the rest is just linear playthrough until you defeat Ornstein and Smough

>any FromSoft game being objectively shit
You guys are fucking tripping

Attached: 8rbnx.jpg (620x465, 33.18K)

>lack of artistic inspirations
>cherrypicks dark, featureless rooms
The only thing even approaching an argument in that entire image is shaded woods being ugly as fuck.

God of war 3

Ds2 hitboxes are objectively the worst in the series
youtu.be/yDicGBTRp1Q
Only thing that compares is Iron Golems grab attack
In ds1 you had 360 movement would un ds2 you can only go in 8 directions

DS2 is genuinely amazing considering its development. The fact that it's still a solid game of such massive size that got three good DLCs and a remaster, and which actually tried to meaningfully iterate on the Souls formula on top is commendable, considering they scrapped like half the game and Tanimura had to somehow salvage what was left into an entirely new, finished product you could sell.
It's flawed, but it did nothing wrong, and a lot of things right.

Clearly you haven't played anything before demon souls

DS1 doesn't change the the world over the course of the game, so backtracking is just boring bullshit. It should be like sekino where they add new enemies and change the time of day or weather. Only then is backtracking/ lack of teleporting acceptable.

I quite liked Armored Core

Elden Ring
Bayonetta (any)
Genshin Impact

Grab hitboxes are jank as fuck in every single Souls game, and every game is plagued by lingering hitboxes and questionable AoEs. This includes the far more polished Elden Ring. DS2 is rough in places, but singling it out when it's only marginally worse in some places than the rest of the series is somewhat disingenuous.